Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 7: Surprise Surprise

Trinity's POV

I giggled at his corny joke, and stared into his loving eyes, they were so mesmerising and deep. He soon closed the space between us, I felt my heart clench, why was I feeling like this, shouldn't I be the happiest woman on earth, yet I felt like I was missing... something... or someone.

I felt my head throb in pain. "Ugh..." I clutched my pounding head, what was happening?

"Trinity!" Chace yelled as my eyelids soon closed and I felt my legs go weak and I was about to clash against the ground with my head, an image flashed beneath my eyes. It was of an emo and I together at this very lake, but his face was unclear and vague.

I fainted and felt Chace hold me up bridal style, it was Chace and I's first date, he was really sweet and considerate, I felt bad... I had just ruined out first date.

Chace's POV

I took out my Iphone 4S and contacted Alex, the last person I wanted to see, or even hear, but I need his help.

"Hey sweetheart, what do you need?" his fake gay voice came through after the second ring. Why did he have to change his voice into this annoying one?

"Alex, it's Trinity! Sh-she fainted! What do I do?!" I ask frantically.

"Calm down darling, just let her have some rest over at my place," he said calmly.

"I don't know where you live," I said through clenched teeth. I had an unconscious girl in my arms, and I don't know what to do so this guy to tells me to head to his house? No way! I bet he'll just mess with me. I suddenly remembered that scene from the hospital... I felt my face burn. He humiliated me.

"Fine, I'll go to yours," he hung up and I felt my mouth go dry and beads of sweat form. How the hell did he know where I lived?! Wait... A stalker!?

I drove home slightly disturbed, this pervert could've seen every mole on my body without me knowing, and I felt thoroughly violated.

I climb out of my Jaguar holding the unconscious goddess in my arms.

I creak open the door and creep inside trying not to disturb anybody and snuck upstairs. I opened the door to my room and softly shut it behind me. I gingerly place her on the bed and cover her up. I used my thumb to trace her luscious lips, I slowly leaned down...

Bam! The door is slammed open and I'm caught inches above her tender lips, Alex standing in the door way in all his gay and chic glory.

"You naughty, naughty little pervert," he scolds me in a teasing manner wagging his finger at me while winking at me through his chic sunglasses.

"Whose the pervert? You're the one that know where I live and where my room is," I retorted

"I admit it, I am a pervert, but only towards you, my darling," he advances towards me and snake his arms around my waist, eyes gazing sensually before attacking my lips with immense hunger and desire. I could feel his teeth graze my bottom lip begging for an entrance, I let him in without a second thought. He then lets his tongue roam around my mouth leaving a hot trail, I shiver in pleasure. I entangle my fingers in his sandy blonde hair gripping it tightly, a moan erupts in his mouth. His hand flies to the buttons on my flannel shirt, he forcefully opens it and brings his incredibly soft lips onto my jaw while gazing at me with intense lust. His slim fingers trailed along my exposed body, from the smirk he gave me I felt like buttoning up my shirt and then hiding away from him, but then I felt aroused by the sexual look that was filled deep in his exquisite grey eyes. I could feel him trail kisses from my jaw and all the way down my collar bone, I let out a pleased groan as he nibbled at the flesh. He moves away from me with a sly smirk, my breathing was rough and ragged, dammit all why did he look so sexy for a man?