Ch. 35

Unknown POV

They thought they was going to get away. How dumb can they be? That dumb bitch didnt even kill me. She shot me in my legs. After she shot me, someone came in the bathroom and saw me. They called the ambulance. I cant walk now but I got somebody after both of them. 

She shot my uncle in the heart. He in the hospital. He didnt die. If the bullet was an inch closer to the middle of his heart, he would have died. Killas little wifey have good aim, Im not gone lie on that one. Anyways ,he told me to get revenge and thats exactly what im going to do. Nobody mess with family.

The whole reason why my uncle and I decided to mess with Killa is because he got money for decades. That man is packed. He got so much money that he can stop working whenever he want to. He is the biggest Kingpin out here on these streets.

My uncle is in a little bit of debt with one of these dudes. Basicaly my uncle needs Killa dead and Killas money. Im gone do whatever it takes to help my uncle. I get to get a little bonus on the side if you know what I mean. 

The first step in taking them down didnt work. Now I have a better idea, Killas little wifey. I have men trailing her right now.

Killa POV

As soon as Paris left, I get a phone call. Its from an unknown number. I usually dont answer unknown calls but something told me to answer this one.

" Speak " I said answering to phone

" Well if it isnt the big man Killa " a female voice spoke through the phone.

" Who dis " I asked confused

I dont talk to females like that. Im married and dont got time for the hoes. Im confused as to who this is on my line and how they got my number. 

" Lets just say I got wifey " the female on the line said ending her sentence with a evil laugh

" Why and what you want " I asked angrily

" I want your head and all your money " the female said

I laughed and hung up the phone. This chick his hella funny. I aint giving her nothing. 

Now tell me what fuck nigga in they right mind would do something like that. They dont call me Killa for nothing. They playing with fire but its all good. You aint got to worry bout mines cause I got her.