Ch. 11

Paris POV

I sitting getting my massage. I suddenly get this weird feeling. The feeling like someone is watching me. I looked up and didnt see anyone. I closed my eyes for a second and peak. When I peaked, I saw Porsha staring at me. What the fuck is going on?

I told the lady to finish up. She nodded her head okay. A few minutes later, I was putting back on my clothes. I told the lady to seen the charges to the room. I rushed to the elevator. I got on and went to the room. When I got in there, Killa was on the phone. I walked pass him and went into the closet.

Something bout to go down and im gone be prepared. I dont know what the fuck is up but im bout to find out. I grabbed a pair of gray shorts, lime green shirt, and my gray/lime green air max. Somebody finna get that ass tore up.

Killa came in the room. He was just staring at me. I was really getting annoyed. I just wanted to throw something. I know he know whats happening because he killa. He know everything.

" Why she following me " I said getting tired of his starring

" Wayne " he said

" Who tf is Wayne " I said confused. Then it all came back to me. That sneaky mother fucker

" Oh hell no " I said. I was really hyped now.

I should go whoop her dumb ass. I started thinking. This suppose to be our honey moon part 1 and drama already starting. They wanna start drama then im gone finsh it. 

" I know what you thinking and no you not finna go do anything I already got somebody on it and its our honeymoon and you gone enjoy it " he said 

" Whatever daddy " I said climbing on his lap

" Dont try to sweet talk me " he said as I started to kiss on his neck. 

" You know you like it daddy " I said

I was interuppted by Killa's phone going off. He took me off his lap and placed me on the side of the bed. He got up and went where ever he went. I took this as the time to sneak out and find Porsha. I wanna hear it from her. I want her to tell me whats going on.