Ch. 22

Paris POV

A while later, I went back into the room to see Killa sleep. I wanted to go and get something to eat. I know he wouldnt be happy with me leaving by myself so I decided to call one of his dudes.

I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts. I think Killa had gave me one of the dudes number. I search and finally found it. I looked on the name 'Cube'. The phone dialed.

Cube: hello

Paris (me) : This Paris

Cube: is there a problem

Me: I want to get something to eat but...-

He cut me offf...

Cube: I'll be there in 5

And then he hung up.

I guess he knew what I was about to say. I went into the room and changed into some sweats, sweatshirt, and nike slides.

I grabbed my purse and phone. Once I had everything situated, there was a knock on the door. I peeked through the peek hole and saw that it was Cube. I opened the door.

Paris(me): Morning

Cube just nodded his head. Well im guessing he isnt suppose to talk on the job.

We walked outside. There was a black truck waiting for is. Cube opened the door for me and I got in. 

I looked around the truck to see 3 other guys. One was driving, One was in the passenger seat, there was one on the left of me and then there was Cube who was on my right. Basically I was surrounded by huge gigantic men.

Once everyone was in and settled the driver drove off.

Driver: where are we headed

Paris(Me): Dennys

The driver nodded his head.

I pulled out my phone to search the internet. I nedded to know the number to the Dennys in this area. Once I found it, I called and put in the order. I wanted the food to be ready when we got there. 

Killa POV

I woke up to hear the door slammed. I rolled over the bed. I tried to go back to sleep but it just wasnt gone happen. 

I got up out the bed. My member was feeling much better then it did earlier. I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done, I got dressed and a sweat suit. I went out in the living room thing to see Paris wasnt there. 

I know she did not leave this hotel room without anybody with her.

Paris POV

(Thirty Minutes Later)

We pulled up to Denny's. Cube and I got out. I went in and told the lady my name. She nodded and went to the back. She came back with the food and drinks. I paid for it and left. 

When we got back to the hotel, cube grabbed the stuff from me and walked me back to the hotel room. I unlocked the door and walked in. Cube followed right behind me. I looked up to see Killa sitting on the couch.

Killa had a relief look on his face. I was confused.

Anyways, Cube put the stuff on the table and left. As soon as he left Killa got up.

Killa: I was getting ready to cuss your behind out

Paris (me): why

Killa: I thought you lelft by yourself

See I told you he wasnt gone like the fact me being by myself. I know him to well.

Me: I figured u wouldnt want me to so I called Cube

Killa: Good

We sat down and enjoyed our breakfast. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                            AUTHORS NOTE:

Author,

    There are a lot of people that had questions. I havent been able to get to. Or I havent seen them. Im taking all questions NOW. So if you have any questions about whats going on in the book feel free to ask.

The next chapter will be just questions that I answered. So you guys might as well ask questions. I like seriouslt need everybody on the right page.

OH YEA...

I try not to reply to negativity but like some of the comments be so rude. Some of them be offensive to.

Example:

" You cant spell "

Baby trust me I can spell. Straight A's and B's in English/Reading all my life. I been reading since I a jit (3). 

I be spelling stuff wrong because I be in such a rush to update for yall. Now if yall dont appreciate it, I can take my time and slowly update. 

The balls in your court

Anyways ao yall comment those questions or inbox me!!!