Ch. 17

Killa POV

Once Paris and I got to our new hotel, I called the homies. We got our plan all set out. We just waiting for the right time. I'm thinking about sending Paris back home with my mom and the kids. I dont want her in this.

If I send her home, Im gone have to get somebody to watch her and the kids. I cant leave her hanging without having security. Just because this Wayne nigga out here dont mean he aint got nobody down home waiting for us to come back.

As I was thinking, Paris came walking in the room. Im gone ask her what she think about going home. I already know what she think but if I keep some from her she gone go bananas.

" What you thinking bout " she asked sitting on my lap.

" You going home with the kids and my mom " I said

" Why , ima help you " she said

" Because it aint safe for u " I said

She got off my lap and walked out the room. She wonder why I dont tell her shit. This one or the reasons. She always want to helo. I appreciate it. It shows me that she down for her man but sometimes help it not needed from her. If something happen to her, she dont know how bad im gone feel about that. Its my job to keep her safe and protect her.

Paris POV

I was so pissed. He always does things. I want to help sometimes. Im down for whatever. If you got a problem with my man then you got a problem with me.

I went into the sitting room and sat down. I thought about everything that has gone on. Once I thought everything out, I went back in the room where I left Killa.

Soon as I walked in the room he looked at me. He looked so frustrated. My heart pain knowing that I'm the cause of half of his frustration. I walked over to him and sat in his lap.

" baby I am sorry, I just want to help you out, I want to be that down ass wife, I don't want you to think you in this by yourself, half of this is my fault, I brought my past into my future, I'm sorry for everything I caused " I got up and got my suitcase. I started putting my things that I took out earlier and put them back in. As I was going so, I felt a pair of hands around my waist.

That stopped me from what I was doing.

" you can stay as long as you agree to stay out of the way " he said

I sighed. " okay " I said.

He walked us over to the bed. You know what happened after that

Later

It was lunch time. I was so hungry. We ain't even eat breakfast. I was not allowed to leave the hotel room. I should have just went home. I feel like I'm being held captured against my will, actually i am.

I got out the bed and went to the living room. They had a little kitchen in here. I don't eat food that's left behind though. I'm not nasty like that. I don't know where that stuff been. I sighed and went to sit in the couch and turn tv on.

Killa POV

After I put Paris to sleep, literally, I left. I had to meet up with the boys. They had been following Wayne around since we left. They told me he was at some abandoned house with Porsha. He probably getting head from her.

I hurried to the address they gave me. They were already in hiding at the building. When I got there, I geared up. Once I was done, i got out and went to the van my workers was in. I nodded and we proceeded to go in the abandoned house.

Porsha POV

After Wayne called and told me he was coming, I was so scared. I went and warned Killa that he was coming. After doing that, i went back to my room.

I got back in the bed and went back to sleep. It was early morning

Hours later......

I woke up to the sound of the hotel room door opening. I got so scared. Nobody has the room key but me. I was frozen. Soon Wayne walked in. Oh gosh.

He looked at me in disgust and shook his head. He went into the bathroom, I guess to change. Hen he came out, he walked over to me. He grabbed me by my hair.

"Get dressed and do it quick " he said.

I ran to my suitcase and grabbed some shorts and a tank top. I was too scared to take a shower. Wayne doesn't like waiting for me. I just through on my clothes.

When he saw that I was done, he yanked my arm and dragged me put the hotel room. We went through the lobby and to the outside parking lot.

Wayne through me in the car and got in. He immediately sped off. Soon we arrived at an abandoned house. Wayne got out and I followed.

Wayne POV

I entered the abandoned house. One of my homie was here. I walked to the back with Porsha trailing behind. When I saw my homie we dapped.

" what's up bra " I asked

" who dat is " he said pointing to Porsha

" she a thot " I said

" gee , come here " he said to Porsha

She didn't move. I looked at her. She quickly turned from my look. I walked up to her and she immediately ran to the homie like the roach she is.

The homie started whispering in her ear. Next thing I know she taking turns giving us blow jobs.