Ch. 8

Killa POV

While we were sitting down talking, I was staring at Paris. She looked like she had something to say. Before I left her to go get something, she didnt look like that. She had that look when she came over to me talking to Tom and Sherry. Something had to happen during that time. 

I dont want to be nosey and asked her but I need to. I'll just wait until we get back to the hotel to ask. Im going to get to the end of this. I cant have my wife walking around with an expression on her face.

After awhile of talking to Tom and Sherry, they left. We decided to leave to. We went back to the hotel. Once we were all settled in, I decided now was the time to ask her.

" What wrong, what happened " I asked

" Your remember Wayne and Porsha " she said

" Yea " I responded confused.

" Well I saw Porsha today. At first I didnt know who she was. She then told me. Then she started talking to me and stuff. " she said

" Okay " I said totally confused

" Dont you think its weird that she popped up out of no where and when im alone at that " she asked

I sat and thought about it. It is kind of weird. She bet not be trying to do no funny business. Just cause im bout ot get out of the business dont mean nothing. I still will buss a cap in somebody. Once a thug always a thug. Nobody fuck with whats mine. I had to do alot of work to get Paris.

We sat on the couch and talked about it a littel bit more. I told Paris eveythings going to be fine. I cant have her worrying about BS on our honeymoon. Its our time to relax and I need us to do just that. This honeymoon was expensive but its all for my baby. 

After awhile we got up and went into the bed room. Paris went and got in the shower. She left me all alone in the room. I decided I was gone join her. I opened the bathroom door and walked in. I stepped out of my clothes and got in the shower. Paris jumped when she saw me. 

" What are you doing " she asked

" Taking a shower with my WIFE" I said

I started licking on her ear. She started moaning. I moved down to her neck and started kissing it. I stopped and took a look at that body. I immediately got hard. I pressed up against her so she could see what she was doing to me. 

" Dang daddy " she said in her baby voice. 

When she do that voice, I know what that mean. I turned the shower off. I picked Paris up and put her on my shoulder and walked out of the bathroom. I threw her in and DIVE IN!