Ch. 15

Killa POV

It was 2 in the morning when there was a knock on the door. I aint feel like getting up to get the door. I layed there and hoped that the knocking stopped. The knocking stopped for a for minutes and then started back. 

I jumped out the bed and went to the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw Porsha. What do she want? I opened the door.

" Can I come in " she asked

" Its 2 am what u wont " I asked

" Wayne is on his way here, he should be here in 2 days " she said

" Alright " I said and closed the door. 

I headed back to the room. As soon as I got there, my phone started vibrating. It was on of my homies sending me a text.

Yo boss that nigga on his way to you, we headed out down there to handle it for you

That text came right on time. I replied and then got back into bed. Im tired and want to sleep. Paris wore me out.

Paris POV

I woke up to Killa's phone ringing out of control. Im not finna answer it because it aint my shit. I dont want him in my stuff so im not gone go in his. I shook him a little. He didnt move not one bit. I shook him a little bit harder.

" Whaaaaaaaat " he asked in a sleepy tone

" Baby your phone " I said

He groaned and turned over to get his phone. He wiped his eyes and then answered it. He was starting to talk. It sounded like he was talking to one of his boys. I rolled my eyes and turned back over. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Or so I thought. Killa got off the phone and interuppted me before I could go into a deep sleep.

" Baby go pack " he said

I didnt even questioned him. I got up and went to pack all my things. I already know whats going on. It probably got something to do with Wayne. I cant believe I ever been with him. Trust me if I knew he was this crazy I would have never dated him. When we met, he was do different. All of a sudden he just went bananas. 

 Killa got out the bed and got hs things ready. He was in such a hurry. I started to speed up my packing. If he moving fast that mean something is about to go down faster then you know it.  Once we were both done, Killa went downstairs to get a early check out. I stayed in the room and got on the computer. Killa gave me the information to everything he planned. I had to unreserve it. I instantly became sad because the places he reserved were nice. It looked relaxing. Some of it looked fun. 

As I was canceling the reservations, there was a knock on the door. Who could be at the door? It cant be Killa because he had a key. I quietly got up and tip-toed  to the door. I looked out of the peek-hole and my eyes almost felled out.