Chapter 2

"Okay, G-Chan, I want you to tell me if you like my drawing of BEN drowned." I said, opening my ibisPaint app, and pulling up my drawing.

"It's perfect, Tiff-Senpai!" she said excitedly.

"Good, thought you'd like it." I smiled as I put my iPad back into my backpack, letting my headphones string out so I could listen to music.

Yes! I loved this song!

I got to the cafeteria, sitting down by my friend Hailey, and opening my lunch box.

"Nutella~" I said in a very happy voice.

"I have an invisible spread sandwich." she said, waving around two pieces of bread.

We talked for about two minutes before she stopped and looked up, and I felt someone flick the back of my head.

I turned just in time to see Jeff, going over to the seat infront of me.

"Sup, how's your day been?" I asked Jeff as he opened his lunchbox.

"Good, I guess.." His eyes flicked over to Hailey, and back to me, saying "introduce me".

I cleared my throat. "Hailey, this is my friend, the new kid Jeff, and Jeff, this is Hailey" I said, motioning to each of them.

Hailey went into shy, quiet mode, giving Jeff a small wave, while Jeff said "Hi".

I finished my sandwich, opening the container with my Swiss Rolls, I pulled the package out and gave one to Hailey like I did everyday.

Jeff wasn't really paying attention, just staring at the front of the cafeteria.

I waved my hand in front of him and his eyes flicked towards me.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing, you were spacing out like I usually do, so I thought I should stop you." I shrugged.

"Okay, I guess​..." Jeff said, eating the sandwich he had.

"Hey, can I see your schedule​?" I asked.

He looked up. "Why?"

"So I can see your classes, idiot."I said, rolling my eyes.

He pulled out a bright pink folded paper and handed it to me.

I looked at his next 3 classes:
7th Gym| Coker
8th Activity| Provence
9th Science| Zaragoza

He had the next 3 classes with me, wow.

I gave a small laugh and looked up.

"What?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing. I just have the next three classes with you, that's all" I smiled.

"Explain to me what the Activity one is. Is it like Gym?" he asked,taking his schedule back and looking over it.

"Activity period is only 20 minutes long, and it's just where you catch up on work and stuff. It gives you a little break from all the other classes." I said, finishing my lunch and closing my lunchbox.

I looked up at the clock.

1:05.

"We have a few more minutes left until we go outside, and when we do, we stand there a little while until the bell rings." I stated,.looking back to Jeff.

Those few minutes passed and the lights wer flashed, signaling for us to get up and go outside.

As we did, one of the popular girls that was in Gym with me came up and started flirting with Jeff.

I let out a small huff as I walked down the steps of the cafeteria.

He didn't come stand with Hailey and I, he stood with that bitch and her friends.

It was quite literally a reverse harem.

My chest felt tight and I felt angry at the girls.

Was I jealous? No way. Not jealousy, I'm just mad that they're dragging him into their web! That's it!

The bell rang and I walked to Gym normally, going in, putting my stuff down, then going into the locker room and getting dressed out.

Leggings, Gym shirt, Converse.

Done.

I walked out and over to my assigned spot one the floor.

Nobody was at my spot today...

And suddenly, dog pile.

"Mark, Jack, get off!" I yelled.

"No thanks, Felix. Not after that roast video" Isabel, who was Jack, stated.

"It was just a prank bro!" I said hoarsely.

"Did you watch my roast back?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes I did. It was epic. Now get off!" I whined, squirming under them.

The two of them rolled off of me and sat in front of me, and we went on with our usual conversations until the teachers called everyone over to them.

"Today we are going to play dodge ball with the boys.." Coach McClesky stated.

I heard and excited whisper.

"That new kid Jeff is gonna be in here! I hope he's on my team!" it said.

That. BITCH!

As names were going through my mind, the coaches split us up, Isabel and I on the same team.

Gracie, AKA Mark, had to leave becaus she was in Tennis.

Then the boys walked in, and I picked out Jeff's long brown hair immediately.

He was conversing with the other guys,until his coach separated them into 2 groups.

He was on the same team as the bitch and her friends.

"Damn it to hell" I growled.

"What's wrong Felix?" Isabel asked.

"Nothing, Jackaboy. Just a but mad at the moment." I sighed.

Jeff spotted me, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him staring me, his eyes flicking up and down my body.

I felt my face get slightly hot, but I quickly pushed it down as the coach blew the whistle.

I turned around swiftly and dodged a ball that was hurtling towards me.

"Damn, Felix! Didn't know you were so good at dodging!" Isabel said.

"Why thank you, Jack." Suddenly the whistle was blown and I whipped around. The boy's coach was counting the numbers of each team.

"Jeff, go to the other team. There's one too many over here."

I felt something inside of me stir as Jeff nodded and jogged across the Gym.

He veered over towards me.

"Yo, hope you don't mind, T. Who's your friend?" Jeff asked as he stopped infront of us.

I saw the girl glaring from across the gym at me.

"This is Isabel. Isabel this is one of my best friends, Jeff." I said, gesturing towards each of them.

"Nice to meet you" they said in unison.

The game continued until the whistle blew.

The boys went back into their gym, and I went into the locker room and got dressed.

Not a bad gym class today.

Word count:1067