Chapter Forty Five

(Three months later)

Jason's P.O.V

I wake up to light kisses being planted all over my face.

I smile in my sleep and peek an eye open to see Avalanna, when she sees my one eye open, she giggled.

"H-happy birthday Jay Jay!"

My smile grows as I pull her down beside me and into my arms, kissing the side of her head.

"Thank you baby girl."

Right then, the door busts open and six little feet could be heard running into my room, pretty soon I see the three beautiful heads that belong to my kids.

"Happy birthday daddy!" They all cheer as they jump on the bed and come to cuddle with me and Avalanna.

I laugh as they squirm to get comfortable and pick up Jazzy, holding her close to me as she held on to my neck.

Camilla does the same thing to the other side and Jr clings to my front side.

I can't help but laugh loudly at our position and kiss all of their noses.

"I got a present for you daddy!"

"Me too! Me too!"

"I'll go get mine for you!"

They all jump off the bed and run off to wherever they hid my presents.

I run my fingers through my hair, a small smile still on my face as I look over at Ava who was now sitting up beside me.

I just sat there, admiring her as she focused on the stitching on the edge of the extra pillows we had, running her fingers over them constantly, counting them, memorizing them.

Before I knew it, the kids had all run back in with their gifts.

I was actually surprised when I opened them to see some very nice things.

Jr had gotten me a Rolex watch, Jazzy got me a white marble pen that I knew was real because of the small company logo on the metal part, and it had my name engraved in it, and Camilla had gotten me a Versace gold chain.