Chapter Twenty

(40 comments for next chapter?)

(Y'all did it last chapter so I know it's possible!!)

Avalanna's P.O.V

"Aw come on babe, I said I was sorry." Jason pouted and tried to bring me into his embrace but I whined and pushed him away from me. "N-no! You get mad w-when I don't e-eat!" I shoved his face away from me. He grabbed my wrists lightly and gave me a look. "Are you trying to hurt Jay Jay?" He pouted again, jokingly. I huffed in anger and annoyance with him and he laughed, which earned a glare from me. "You're a m-meanie! Let me g-go!" I shouted, trying to get out of his hold. His eyes flashed with hurt. "Why do you keep calling me that Ava? I'm not a meanie to you. Jay Jay's nice to his sweet little angel." He finally pulls me into his lap and holds me there, no matter how hard I try to get out. "N-no!" I whined again and try even harder to get out of his hold. "Baby, I promise you that I'm not gonna let you go, not when you're like this." He tells me. It all went through one ear and out the other though. "Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie!" I chanted over and over again, my hands covering my ears and my eyes squeezed tightly closed as I rocked back and forth in Jay Jay's arms. "Avalanna! Stop!" He said loudly and faced me towards him. "Open your eyes." He demanded. I shake my head and keep them closed. "God Avalanna! Can you please stop acting like a brat and actually listen to me for a second?!" I peek my eyes lowly and feel my lips wobbling before I let the tears fall down my face freely. Jason notices and his hard expression instantly softens. "What's wrong baby girl?" He whispered and brushed a couple of hairs from my face. "S-scared." I whimpered into his chest. "Of what baby?" He asks me gently. I shake my head at him and let out a sob. "A-Avalanna not ready for b-baby! N-no baby please! R-remember? Jay Jay says Ava is his baby, remember?" I asked him, the tears non stop. "O-only Ava and no more!" I cuddled into him closer. "Ohh, I see!" He chuckled lightly. He pulled me into his lap so I was facing him, looting right into his eyes. "Is Avalanna scared that Jay Jay will love the baby more?" He asks me quietly, I barely heard him. I nod slowly and bury my head into his chest one again. He sighs. "Ava, Jay Jay will never put you second sweetheart, please believe that." He titled my chin up slightly so I was looking into his eyes once again. He places a gentle kiss to my nose and I scrunch it up out of habit, which made Jason laugh lightly. "You are my number one girl. I don't know if you have a boy or a girl in your tummy but I do know that he or she will love you very very very much. Sounds fun right? A baby that belongs to only me and you, nobody else. He or she will look like us and love us like we love them. We'll be a small happy family together, sounds good hmm?" He asks me. I smile at the thought and nod along with him. "The baby is in my tummy right now Jay Jay?" I gasp. He chuckled and nodded, placing both of his hands on my tummy gently. "Yeah, but they're growing right now. Right now, he or she is super duper really tiny! Smaller than an ant! We can't even see them but we know he or she is there." I smile down at my tummy. "Jay Jay is going to be a d-daddy, yes?" I ask him quietly even though all of my attention was on my tummy. He hummed as his response. ""Mmhm, and Avalanna is going to be a mommy." He kissed my cheek...

Never have I ever thought in a million years that I would be able to have a child.

And for the child to belong to an autistic mommy? What if I pass down my genes to them? What if I ruined their life and they hate me forever and ever?

Hmm, would you look at that.

An autistic mommy and a criminal gang leader daddy.

How's that for a normal family?

Sorry is short and not that great! Just wanted to get an update out, I meant to get it sooner but I've been really busy! Anyways so sorry!!

P.s just wanted to say: Yes bieberfever0006 your comments do count! And they do mean a lot because it makes me feel great knowing that at least one person actually really likes my stories and legit wants me to update them! You're one of my favorites out here!!