Chapter Ten ~ Emerald & Sapphire

• Dedicated to YOU!!!

Waseh - An exclaimation

Super Junior (SuJu)/Shinee/2PM/UKiss - Popular Korean boy bands

Bonamana/It's You/Mr Simple - SuJu's songs

Yesung - A member of SuJu

Girls' Generation (SNSD)/ 2NE1 - Popular Korean girl bands

Run Devil Run/The Boys - SNSD's songs

ELF - Stands for Ever Lasting Friend, a fan who is crazy about SuJu

SONE - Stands for So One, a fan who is crazy about SNSD

Chapter Ten ~ Emerald

"Hi Zhi Kai!" I smiled, walking quickly towards him. Zhi Kai was seated at a table for two.

"Emerald? Where's Sapphire?" Zhi Kai asked, confused. He glanced around, as if Sapphire would pop up suddenly.

"I'm so sorry but Sapphire...she...er..." I made my voice sound reluctant.

Just like I knew he would, Zhi Kai pressed on. "Where is she?"

"She had another date with someone else." I said before adding. "I'm sorry."

"But...why? How can she do this to me? On Valentine Day somemore?" Zhi Kai looked as if his heart had cracked. I almost wanted to tell him the truth but I stopped myself at the last minute. Instead, I sat infront of him and patted his hand.

"It's okay, you still have me." I comforted him.

Zhi Kai looked up. "Thanks. It's great to have a friend now."

He might as well stab me in the heart with a rusty dagger. Friend? FRIEND? I want to be your girlfriend! I screamed in my head but I forced myself to smile. "Yeah. Friend..."

Zhi Kai stared at me. "Are you okay? You looked like you just swallowed a lemon." he asked and I immediately glanced my phone's reflection. Waseh! My smile was horrible. My lips were squashed up together and it did NOT look nice. Suddenly, I remembered that Zhi Kai was waiting for me. I quickly looked up and stammered. "I'm fine...Never been better in my whole life!"

I know that's I'm blabbering and Zhi Kai looked a bit creeped out, too so I decided to change the subject. "Let's order, okay? What do you want?"

After our dinner, we paid and stood up to leave. To be honest, the dinner did not went well. Thoughout the whole dinner was full of uncomfortable silence. A sad and gloomy look was present on Zhi Kai's face the whole time and everytime, I tried to make conversation, he would either say "Mmm..." or nod his head. After a while, I realised that I probably looked like a idiot and I kept quiet. Basically, it was not exactly what I imagined my first Valentine Day dinner with Zhi Kai to be.

"Thanks for bringing me home." I said, making another try at conversation.

"It's nothing. I should do that." Zhi Kai replied dully with no feeling. My heart sanked.

"Zhi Kai, don't mind me saying this but...my sister isn't worthy enough for you, okay? Find someone better." I advised him, hoping he would get my hidden meaning.

"Maybe you're right. But..." his voice trailed off and his gaze locked onto something. Curious, I turned my head and gasped.

Stood in front of us were Sapphire and Da Feng. His lips was on Sapphire's cheek and they looked quite intimate.

"Oh my..." I said, not believing my eyes. Da Feng didn't said that he was gonna do this just now when we were discussing our plan. Somehow, I felt a bit angry and another emotion. It was hard to describe the emotion. With another gasp, I realised that I was jealous.