41. Related to a Member of 5SOS

This was actually kind of tough, but here goes. And I used Ashton twice, because five IM5 boys and four 5SOS boys, and he’s the easiest to write about for this topic, so yeah.

COLE

“Your brother won’t kick my ass, right?” Cole’s been worried about meeting Ashton all week and he still hasn’t stopped with the paranoid questions. You just roll your eyes, and unlock the door, “You’ll be fine, Cole.” As soon as you step into the house, Ashton comes out of the kitchen and smiles, “Hi, you must be Cole, I’m Ashton,” he shakes Cole’s hand, firmly but without crushing it. “Hi, um yeah, hi,” Cole replies with a small smile in your direction. This isn’t so bad.

DALTON

“Wow, he dyes his hair a lot…That’s cool.” You laugh, “Yeah, he does, he just likes to, I guess.” Dalton scrolls through your camera roll, looking at photos of you and your brother, Michael. “When am I meeting him?” he asks, nonchalantly. “Um…” you’d kind of wanted to postpone that, not sure how Michael would accept your boyfriend, “not for a while, I mean, not until they’re done working on the album and yeah…” your voice trails off, not sure what else to say when the door opens…

DANA

“That’s him,” you point. “Oh, my god,” Dana mutters. “What?” “Nothing, he’s just so tall.” You laugh, it’s true, your brother, Luke, is over an entire foot taller than you and easily towers over Dana. “Yeah, yeah, he is. But he’s nothing to be afraid of, I promise,” you assure as the two of you walk over to him. Dana sighs in relief, “That’s so good to hear,” he murmurs. “And least not yet,” you add hastily, breaking into a run towards your brother. “’Not yet?!’ WHAT?!”

GABE

“So, let me get this straight; your brother is a drummer, in a band?” Gabe asks. “Mhm,” you nod. “And you didn’t tell me?!” “Well, does it matter, really?! What are you even saying?!” You really don’t understand why he’s acting like this about Ashton. “I just… Why did you try so hard to keep it a secret?” You sigh and look down at your shoes, “I don’t really know, I guess Im just so used to people treating me differently because of it.” “Just because your brother’s in a band?”

WILL

“Your brother’s really intimidating.” You laugh, “Calum’s not that scary, Will. He just acts like that, because he’s taken it on as his job to scare off my boyfriends.” Will sighs, “I still don’t think he likes me.” “He doesn’t. He never likes my boyfriends. It’s nothing personal.” Will takes your hand in his and whispers, “Alright, if you say so,” before gently kissing the top of your head, abruptly pulling back when someone clears their throat. You both look up to see Calum glaring at the way Will’s hand is gripping yours.