39. You're Dating Him But Used to Like One of the Others

Blurb

COLE
Honestly, I think Cole would be a little jealous at first and he’d kind of question why you’re with him if you used to like one of the others and you’d have to remind him that you used to, that it’s in the past and you’re with him, now. And once he realizes that, he’ll feel a little guilty for giving you a hard time, so he’d apologize and you’d both put it behind you.

DALTON
This would probably be a blow to his confidence and he’d start comparing himself to the others and wondering how you could’ve chosen him, because let’s be honest, when Dalton gets down, his self esteem plummets, and he’d worry that he’s just a rebound. But you’d tell him that it was just a crush and nothing serious, and he’d perk up and get kind of smug, knowing you picked him over the others.

DANA
Dana would mope around for a while. He’d lose all logic and wonder if you really liked him or if you still liked the other boy over him, he’d be paranoid and wondering if he was just a stepping stone, he’d feel hurt and wonder if you were just settling. But after he got it out of his system, he’d get over it and you’d never speak of it again.

GABE
He wouldn’t really care. Gabe’s the most mature out of all of them and I think he’d be able to understand that it was all in the past, way before he came along and that it’s all over now. It wouldn’t affect his thought process or how he sees the other boy, it’d just be another thing of the past that doesn’t matter now. But I think it would make him really happy to know you chose him.

WILL
I don’t think he’d be jealous, but I think it might be a slight blow to his confidence. He’d sulk for a hour or so, but then he’d get over it, because after all, you’re with him, which means you’ve gotten over your past crush. And after finding out that you used to like one of the others, he’d just find subtle ways to remind you that you’re with him and you’re his one and only.