11 - "Lets Go Princess, After You."

Narrator's POV

February 16th, 2018

Mia and Austin walked around the venue chatting with their overly excited family and friends. Austin kept a hand around Mia's waist and glanced at her zealously from time to time. His vehement green eyes bore into the side of her face as he noticed how easily it was for her to put a smile on her face as if nothing was wrong. Austin wanted nothing more than to go back to the way they were but his pride and vengeful attitude stopped him from following through. 

It went from morning to night in just a matter of hours and soon enough guests began to leave. Austin and Mia hung out for a few minutes bidding everyone good bye as the limo came around for them to leave in. Their ride home was long and silent. Austin stayed on his phone for the entire ride a smirk on his face as he typed away, while Mia just stared out the window seeing all the familiar places go by as unknown territory began to sweep into her vision. Before she knew it, the chauffeur had pulled up to Austin's new gated residence. The gates opened and he drove for a minute or two before pulling up to Austin's house. Wow, that's huge, Mia thought. The click of Austin's phone shutting off made Mia snap out of her trance. 

"Lets go princess, after you." Austin said contemptuously as he opened the door before Matthew, the driver, could. He pulled out his wallet giving him a good chunk of money before telling him to take the rest of the week off. After Matthew left Austin walked towards the door as I trailed behind him not knowing what else to do.

He opened the door, waiting for me to walk in as well so he could shut it behind me before making a beeline for the kitchen. He pulled out two wine glasses and then a bottle from the fully stocked fridge. He poured champagne in both before giving me one as he drank his. Austin set the glass down carefully before shaking his head as if he were clearing his thoughts. I took a sip eyeing him silently wondering what was going through his mind. I set my glass down as it made a clank against the white marble counter-top.

Before I could utter a single protest Austin was grabbing the front of my dress and pulling me towards himself as he kissed me out of nowhere. As soon as his lips touched mine I fell into his arms acquiescently ready to do whatever he wanted me to. One of his hands went to my hair as he pulled my head back, as the other gripped my waist tightly. His lips coaxed mine into parting so that his tongue could slip through my mouth. He kissed me how the sun kissed the ocean waves during the hot summer sunsets. His tongue was like silk moving against my own as he nipped my bottom lip like a sadist, loving how I gasped at the pain. 

I knew I needed to clear my head and put some space between us two. He was obviously looking for a quick fuck, and I was not fond of further disrespect from him. I was not an object that he could toy around with. I refused to be manipulated into his ways. It was time for me to put my foot down and draw the line.

Pushing against his hard chest I tried moving my head back but his grip on my hair only got stronger. I could feel his length on my stomach as he pushed himself onto me trying to trap me once again. Instead of moving my head back I moved it to the side, making him growl in response. 

"What's wrong princess? Haven't you been waiting for this to happen? You want this just as much as I do. Don't fight this." His voice was alluring like a siren as he spoke sensually into my ear. His mouth moved to my jaw as he gripped my hair harder than before and pulled my head back further making me gasp.