Funny Stuffs (45)

Three guys are on a boat with four cigarettes, but have nothing to light them with. What do they do? Throw one cigarette overboard and the whole boat becomes a cigarette lighter.

***

April Fools is the perfect day to confess your feelings to someone. If they say they don't feel the same, you can just yell "APRIL FOOLS BEYOCH!!" and run away whooping and hollering so no one can see the gentle tears streaming down your face.

***

Dear Pringles,

          Thank your for being the only chip manufacturer that decided that they wanted to keep filling their cans right to the top, instead of just putting six chips in a bag of air.

Sincerely,

   A Satisfied Customer

*****

WELL HOWDEE DOO MY READERS!

Extra jokes for a late-ish update, and cuz i got like 30 extra votes. :) 

I seriously think im gonna do that second one, since im almost like 100% sure that the guy I like has no feelings (no good ones anyways) for me what so ever, except for possibly thinking im insane, but eh. I AM WHO I AM AND I AINT CHANGIN FOR NO ONE. hehe but dat shiz be true. ANYWAYS, the third one is like so true!! i HATE when i open a bag of Ruffles and the bag looks full so im like "YUMMY YUMMY CHIPPY POOS, YOU BELONG IN MY STOMACH" and then I open the bag and its like less than half full and im like "WWLKEBFRJHERBFQGRLEHEQFECKWNSDFVLH"....... 

i want 280 total votes for the next update. WHICH REMINDS ME: HOLY FACK THIS BOOK IS LIKE AT 2.7 K AND IM FREAKIN THE FLIP OUT ON THE INSIDE (i could be using VERY different words right now, but leave it to me to have a self sensor on the FREAKIN COMPUTER) AND LIKE LAST TIME I UPDATED IT WAS ONLY AT 1.3. WHAT THE MATH HAPPENED?!?!?!?! not that this is bad, cus its like insanely amazing for me, but it still blows my mind every time i think about it. :)

Also, a pic my my favorite leprachaun on the side, cuz he is just ABSOLUTELY FLIPPIN GEOURGEOUS AND FRICKLE FRACKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! and cuz i figured out how to put pics on the side and all that cool stuff. :)

m'kays dats it my lovelies. til next time!

buh byes!

- lili xx