Chapter 12

hehehe... Uh... yeah sorry about being gone so long...

I'll do my excuse at the end of this chapter but please remember to vote and comment it means the world to me! <3 

__________________

My eyes were flickering open because of some stupid bright light coming from somewhere. Who ever put that there I'm gonna kill. I NEED my sleep!

At first I rolled over and tried to ignore it and soon I was drifting back to the land of sleep until I felt a warm tap my cheek, so I slapped it away and rolled over to the other side.

"Santiana!" a voice hissed "Hey Tiana are you awake?"

I rolled back over to the side where the voice was coming from and I feebly tried to push it away. But that didn't work.

"Hello...? Are you awake?"

Ugh... "Go away!" I groaned rolling over yet again but this time pulling my blankets up over my head.

"Ah... So you are awake!" exclaimed the evil voice that wanted me to wake up even though I was half awake.

"Yeah so can you go away now voice?"

"Hm..nope! And why call me voice? I do have a name you know!"

"Yeah yeah ok Kevin"

"Kevin?"

"Yeah stupid. You're Kevin the pigeon"

"Um..yeah cause that makes sense!"

"Yeah it does! You know...the sixth member of One Direction?"

"Oh yeah sure!" said Kevin sarcastically

"You know you're a really funny dream...I don't think I've ever had a dream argument before!"

"What a shame...now can you get up cause I kinda want to have some pancakes but mum said not unless you're up too!"

"Pancakes?"

"Yeah! Choc-chip ones!"

"Yum..."

"Yep...so can you come now?"

"Where?"

The voice then gives an exasperated sigh and reluctantly walks off.

Yay now for some peace and quite!

I then hear footsteps coming back...

Yeah there goes sleeping...

"Come on Tiana, I'll give you one last chance to get up and if you don't in five seconds, well I'm gonna have to pour this water on you."

That got my attention, "WHAT?!" and I quickly bolt out of my warm, sleepy heaven and into the cruel coldness of the real world.

Xavier is standing next to my with a big, red bucket of sloshing water laughing at my 'humorous' reaction.

"So who exactly is Kevin?"

I look at him confused for a second then remember my 'dream' and blush furiously, "A Pigeon..."

"A pigeon. Seriously? I thought you were joking when you said that!"

"Um..no... But Kevin is the most well known pigeon ever!"

"Uh huh" he says disbelievingly

"No seriously! He is a pigeon... Okay so he's not a real pigeon but a stuffed one counts right?"

"It's stuffed?!" says Xav looking horrified

"Uh.. No...well I don't think so at least..."

"Well isn't that fantastic! A popular stuffed pigeon! What is the world coming to!"

"Well he was in the One Direction video diaries 4... You know the one were they're on those red cinema seats? And Lou pretends to be Kevin? God he's hilarious! And Zayn does that funny thing how he drinks the energy juice and goes crazy.. Hehee they're so funny...and then Niall and Ha-"

"Tiana."

"What?"

"I don't really care about 'One Direction' and this pigeon called Kevin"

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because I wanted to know why you called me Kevin"

"Oh"

"Now can we have pancakes?"

"Pancakes?"

"Yeah... Choc-chip ones..."

"LET'S GO!"

After eating the most delicious pancakes EVER we went back upstairs and I started packing up my stuff. Then I grabbed my stuff and went down the hall to the bathroom to have a shower like Bianca said.

After my refreshing shower, brushing my teeth and getting changed into some black Nike shorts and a white Roxy top with their logo printed in black with light purple, green, blue and pink paint splatters around it. 

I was wearing this get up cause I was going to have to go to Xav's football practice since Sarah was still with Mark. But that was okay it just meant I'd be meeting more people I was going to go to school with.

"Tiana? You ready?" Xav said banging on the door

"Yeah just a minute!" I yelled back, then quickly put on some moisturizer, eyeliner and a dash of lip balm and ran out of the bathroom ready for what ever was going to happen next.

_______________________

Sorry for such a short chappie!

So I'm really sorry for the long wait but had a MASSIVE writers block but then I sat down today when I had nothing to do and I was like: 

"Right let's do this!" 

I haven't written in ages and my friend was recently going through my notes on my phone and saw Abandoned and started reading it and said I should update so that's what I'm doing now. Writing this story for you guys even though no one reads this and if they do they're a silent reader and never votes or comments :( 

I know that's a bit hypocritical coming from me because I hardly ever vote and comment on the story's I read on wattpad but seriously I read heaps of them and they're all mostly popular and completed but now and then I do comment and vote so please help me out here? Oh and btw I was hoping to put this in Watty Awards 2012? Maybe? Idk just a thought ...

Oh and did you guys like my 1D references? Yeah I'm a massive Directioner and no do not be like Liam and ask me how tall I am cause I have no idea but I'm pretty sure I'm not tall for my age. I'm not short either -.-

I started writing this back when Kevin first made his appearance so it's kinda old now...

Comment your fave 1D member and why and add the magic word rawr in your comment somewhere so I know who actually does read this not just vote and comment <3 THANKS

find me on twitter: @enchantedcat13

Well love you guys so please vote and I may update faster :)

<3 Meg xx

P.S have you read my new story Assignment Blues? I wrote it for English it's a short story about a girl who can't seem to write anything for her English assignment but normally she's really good at it and she just doesn't get why.

Also my other story Rosaline Red? 

That's about... Umm well if I told you it would give it away so just go read that too hopefully I'll haw the 2nd chappie of that up soon :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE  

meow cat 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo