Chapter 8

hey guys! 

Yes I uploaded amazing right?!

So it's holidays so I can update more often and guess what? This is a looong chappie! that is amazing for me...

so anyway you know the drill...

COMMENT !

VOTE !

FAN !

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST !

Thanks I really appreciate it and don't forget my offer...

'if you comment and vote and in your comment you write down a story of yours you want me to read and I will comment and vote on your story giving you my responses to them (e.g. friendly criticism, what I love... etc.)'

Thanks guys xx

_________________________________

"Uhh...what about me?" he tried

I glared at him "You know what about you"

His eyes were wide as he looked around probably looking for a place to hide.

He jumped off his chair and sprinted through the door next to the stairs and slammed it shut while I calmly followed a banged on the door 

"Xavier! Open the door!"

"Nope!" he shouted back.

"Xavier!" I screamed losing my calm, still trying to open the door

I can't believe I only met Xavier today, it seems like I've known him my whole life!

I finally wrench open the door but I can't see him anywhere...Ah ha!

A pile of clothes in our laundry was moving slightly and what sounded like held in laughs came from it.

I decided to pretend I didn't know where he was because its more fun that way.

"Xavier?" I asked with fake worry, "Xavier? Where are you?"

The pile of clothes was shaking unconrolably in silent laughter now

"Hmm... I guess he must of left" I said with an exaggerated sigh and I stomped on the tiles loudly at first but then getting quieter to have the effect that I was walking away. Then I went and hid behind the door.

The pile of clothes fell apart as Xavier emerged from it with a wide grin thinking he had tricked me and then made his way out the door, but before he could do so I jumped out and screamed "BOO!!" at him before I fell on the floor in a fit of laughter because of Xavier's unnatural girly scream.

He pouted with an innocent little puppy look "That was mean Santiana"

"Aww I'm sorry little puppy!" I said with a baby voice as ruffled his hair which was as soft as Trisha's fur.

He glared at me "So you should be... And I'm not a puppy!"

After we calmed down I finally got to ask him seriously about himself.

"Ugh...fine my name is Xavier I was born on the seventeenth of May 1997, so that makes me fourteen. I'm currently in my second year in high school... What else?"

"I don't know anything!"

"Uh... Well I'm in the football team which basically means I'm in the it crowd. My mum's name is Bianca and my dad's name is Paul but they're divorced and I haven't seen him since, which is fine cause I don't won't to see him anyway."