Chapter 2

Hey guys!  

My friend made me update. You know who you are!!! **cough**mountain_princess**cough** 

Yep... 

So can you guys please vote and comment cause I love you? Please? Pretty Please? With a cherry on top? 

Please? Yay! Thanks guys :)

Have fun reading :) :) :)

Don't complain that it's too short cause I tried my best for you guys!

Hehehe thanks :)  

Dedication: I dedicated this to silvertears1 'cause she is one of my most dedicated fans and for that I would like you guys to check out her books:

Poems For My Friends

Adopted By The Akatsuki

My Dad's an Assasin, Gee, You Picked A Great Job Dad!

Bushy tail+four legs+I was a human two seconds ago=WEREWOLF

ideas from my crazy mind,use if you want

ADOPTED BY VAMPIRES!I YAY-NOT!!!!! (watty awards)

The Vampire Princess's Maid

Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong?

Goverment experiment chapter 1

  the Sorting Hat's mistake

She is a great writer and has a lot of her books in the top categories so you really should look at her work :)

Thanks silvertears1 <3 :)

-------------------------

Today is the day. The day Ms. Wilkins comes. The day I might actually have a decent guardian rather than a drunkard. I mean Ms. Wilkins, doesn't that sound like a old lady's name? Yeah I thought so too.

But she isn't. She is in her early thirty's with Auburn brown hair tied in a messy bun. She has a kind looking face and petite completion.

The reason why she adopted me was because she had learnt last year that she could never have babies herself and she was quite upset as she had always wanted her own child.

I wonder if she lives with anyone? What does she work as? Is she nice? What does her house look like? Does she know anyone my age? Does she have a husband? A boyfriend?

So many thoughts were running through my mind as I sat on the cold stone steps of the orphanage as waited and waited.

Just a few more hours until she comes! I can't wait!

I've already got my bags ready and everything. I put my best clothes on to give a good impression on the lady.

I didn't get to talk to her last week but I did see a peek of her when she came and that's just because I may of just peeked in the office where the Mistress of the orphanage; Miss Oliver, was talking to Ms. Wilkins or Sarah (as that is her first name).

I guess I'm missing everything normal in life, well that's if you can actually define normal. I mean seriously what is normal? Being yourself? Going to crazy parties every night? Sneaking out late? 

My definition of normal is being or doing what we usually do.

But my normal is defiantly not someone elses normal. No, it's way...different.

------------------------- 

A/N- I was going to stop here but I felt bad as it was quite short so I added more :) 

-------------------------

"Santiana!" I can hear the new mistress, Claire calling "Santiana have you got all your things?" said Claire

"Yes I do thankyou very much Claire!" I said waving my hand as to shoo her away.

"But Santiana can you please just check again? I would hate for you to forget something!"

"Fine!" I said giving up on the argument and I rushed back up the steps to my dorm.

My dorm reminded me of a prison, it was made of concrete and had a musky smell. Although the bed was a lot nicer as it was made of some type of shiny wood and had a fluffy duvet or a comforter as they called it in America. It had small windows with thin curtains made of a rough, pale green fabric. Since I was the one of the oldest kids at the orphanage I got to have my own room which was fine by me as it wasn't that nice being woken in the middle of the night by a little one. 

The room was nice enough but I hoped for better when I went to Ms. Wilkins' house.

I quickly check under the bed and as I thought, there was nothing. 

I check under the sheets. Nothing. 

Under my pillow. Nope. 

On the window sill. Zilch. 

I scan the floor and there near the furthest corner in the small room I saw it. A coin. 

I run over to it and see that it is a $2 one. I kiss it and smile because it's not everyday I get money to spend. I tuck it in my pocket and think Claire must have done this I have to go and thank her.

As I run towards Claire I give her a big bear hug "Thank you, thank you, thank you Claire!"

Claire smiles warmly and says "That's quite alright sweetheart. I hope you have a good time. It will be strange without you" she finishes sadly.

I hug her tight "I'll miss you too Claire." I say quietly in to her shirt.

"Santiana! Ms. Wilkins is here!" I hear the head mistress call. 

I get sudden butterflies in my stomach. 

What if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm ugly? What if...? 

Before I finish the last what if Claire interupts my thoughts by pushing me down the corridor gently.

"Come on Ms. Wilkins is here, aren't you going to go meet her?"

"Maybe..." I mumble

"Come now Santiana, this morning you were bouncing of the walls about it and it ain't like you to be shy now is it?"

"I suppose not"

"Good!" says Claire brightly "Then hurry along and meet Ms. Wilkins then!" she smiles kindly.

I smile "Thanks Claire" and I skip down the rest of the corridor to the large door.

--------------------- 

Hey guys thanks so much for reading this and voting and commenting it means a lot to me :)

What do you think is going to happen next?

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments :)

Thanks guys, 

Love Meg xx