chapter 2

Fang nodded in silent agreement as we scaned the area for m mom. no suprise that this was a complete paradise even underground thanks to Nino.

A glimmering aqua pool in the center of the entry (complete with slides), a cafeteria with a little buffet counter to our left that lifted gourmet smells to my nostrils, everything was crisp, clean, and new.

"I know Nino is a billionare but I find this kind of ridiculous that he can do this," sas Dylan as his model like face drinks in his suroundings.

"Max!!!! OH THANK GOD!" my mom rushes from a hallway and hugs me tighly, pulling back and scanning my bod to check fr an possible inguries. "Are you hurt? Would you like to see the nurse? Are the others that where with you okay?"

"Im fine mom," i smile at her to show my sincerity "im kinda tired from all of it though."

"Well we already have individual rooms for you all, if youd like to come with me," she said as she scaned the other three for damage "I can take you kids there if youd like to get some rest."

"That would be great."

"Thanks Dr.Martinez." said Fang as he flanked my right side.

"Oh its no problem Sweetie." she said, leading us down a hall, each door had a name above it. "Fang this room is yours, Max this one is yours," pointing as she talked "Dyland and Angel, your's are a bit farther down."

"Thanks mom." i hug her before me and Fang walk into my sleak room. i could tell wed be safe here, but for how long?