chapter 10

Now alone, Dylan punched the wall in rage, unintentionally putting a hole through it with his mass amounts of strength. He then slumped to the floor in the empty corridor and sighed hotly, angry with himself. Why did Fang have to come back? Why did Max want Fang over him if he had been made perfectly just for her? The question the really prodded in his mind was why couldn't he stop loving her?

Dylan knew with Fang here he didn't stand a chance with Max. He wished he could just stop feeling this pain in his heart that ached to be with Max. He would rather hate her than to love her and watch her love another guy.

"I need to get out of here." Dylan mumbled to himself as he cradled his head in his hands, knowing he could never leave Max.

DOCTOR MARTINEZ P.O.V.:

From the board room window I watched Dylan put a hole in the brick wall with his bare hand and pure rage. I knew he was strong but never imagined it to be at this level.

His face quickly switched from rage to pain, not physical but emotional, as he slid down the wall and rest his head in his hands.

I wish their was some way I would be able to help him. I know his pain is from loving Max , but being programmed to do so meant he couldn't try and get over her or change it on his own.

He doesn't know it but his love for Max is as simple as the microchip planted on his spinal chord. Having  seen this type of thing with only two patients before: the chip in an old experiment, and the chip that had been in Max's arm. I hadn't succeeded in removing Max's chip without cutting the nerve,  and it would be very unlikely that I could remove the chip from Dylan without killing him in some way.

******AUTHOR'S NOTE******

Hey guys im really sorry I havent updated in a while. I think someone might have stolen my rough drafts for this story, but I remember part of where I was taking the story so I'll try and keep writing anyway. Thank you all for the support, i'm very glad you guys give me feedback and im glad you enjoy my writing. I have received a few messages and such on here of people asking for writing advice or having questions so if any of you want to get a hold of me use my email: mcrmy15punkrockangel at Gmail.com

thank you guys. remember to like, comment, and follow my stars!

XxAubrey.UniversexX