33. The Island of New Things

I didn't know why, but it had been annoying me to settle this score. He had pleased me more times than I could count. Of course he would reach a release when we had sex, but the score was 20 to 10 (hypothetically. Lord knows how many times we've had sex.)
I just wanted to please him. To let him feel how he makes me feel.

"Sit," I ordered. He was enjoying this, a smile came across his face, enjoying every second as I ran my hands down his t-shirt.
I went on my knees and lunge at his belt. Once unclasped, I instantly opened his jeans and pulled them slightly to give myself room.

"You sure yo-" He starts.

"Shut up, You wouldn't let me the other time we were on this boat," I say. He smirks.
I pull his appendage fromt he slip in his boxers and bring it to my lips.
I take the tip in my mouth very  lightly sucking it. I then push more into my mouth sucking like a Popsicle. Suddenly I slid it out of my mouth but hold it in my hands. Yet its that big.

"Tell me if i'm doing something wrong," I say.

"Trust me...your doing a very good job," He breaths out intensely. He lookes sick, maybe it wasn't satisfying him. I decided to try again.

I plunge his member into my mouth, feeling the tip in the back of my throat. I begin to bob my head up and down, sucking and licking. Even though I could only get some of him to fit in my mouth, my hand worked the rest of him.
He began to breath faster, panting in ecstasy as I worked faster. His hand gripped my hair, pulling me back and forth. I let out a moan as I felt him stiffen. After a few quick thrusts into my mouth I feel Mads try to pull me away, but I stubbornly push him further inside my mouth. He moans and gasps as his liquid fills my mouth. Without a single though I swallow all of it, licking him until there is not a single drop left. 

"Fuck!" He exclaims as he falls back on the bed. I wipe the corners of my mouth with the back of my hand. After a moment of silence, I slide onto the bed beside him. He begins to make himself presentable. After buckling his belt he turns to me. I smile at him as I see his expression. 

"Was it okay?" I ask.

"I've never felt that before...fucking hell. What else do you wanna try?" 

"I'm not sure...I enjoyed the hair pulling," I say with a giggle.

He sighs and rolls to his side, propping his head with his hand.

"God! You are fucking beautiful," He says suddenly. I giggle and shake my head.
I feel his free hand cup the side of my face, his thumb traces my lips.

"What happened to your lip?" He asks.

"Oh...I must have bit it when I was asleep, or maybe at breakfast," I lie.

"It's in an odd spot to be a bite," he says bemused.

"Not sure. Just sort of happened, I guess."

He shakes his had a little then leans down and kisses my lips very lightly.

"You are the most injury prone person I have ever met," he says.

"Then I am very lucky that you're a doctor."

"Yes you are," he says leaning down to kiss me again.
His lips are so soft and generous, licking the roof of my mouth, then sucking on my lips.

"I'm also lucky, that you are so hot. Your muscles, your size," I say teasingly.

"Not bad for an old man," he says smiling.

"You're not old."

"Older than you. What? You're 21...I'm  42...I am twice your age exactly," He whines.

"Oh stop complaining. I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions."

"What do these decisions en-tale?"

"Fucking you, enjoying fucking you, wanting you," I explain.
Teasing him was very enjoyable.

"What did you do without me?" He smirks as he hovers over me.

"Well...sometimes...in bed, I'd want you, I'd miss you, so I'd improvise..."

"How?" He says intrigued. His expression and his voice tells me that he is kind of turned on.

"I'd do really bad things," I whisper seductively.

"Tell me," He says nuzzling against my neck.

"I'd play with myself...touch myself," I whispered.

"Show me," He says unbuttoning my jeans.
He moves to the edge of the bed and pulls my jeans till they are on the floor.
"Show me how bad you were," He says as he grabs my underwear slipping it down my knees.
While he does this, I unbutton my shirt and pull it off, then pull the under tank top over my head. I unclasp my bra from the front and pull it off my shoulders. He watches hungrily.

I lay back as he leans over me, watching.
I spread my legs apart to give him full view.
I move my fingers between my folds, lightly grazing my middle finger against my bud. I let out a moan as I pull my finger up. I bring my fingers to my lips, wetting them.
Mads's jaw is clenched in frustration.

"Show me, more," He demands.

I place my wet fingers back to my folds and rotate my fingers in a circle around my clit. I moan again.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks as I close my eyes.

"You...how good you make me feel when you fuck me," I find myself saying as my pace quickens.

"Do you like touching yourself?"
I nod letting out another moan.

"I'd rather it be you," I breath out.

My free hand moved to one of my breasts, giving it a squeeze.

My back arches as I leak around my fingers, moaning.

"Do you like watching me?" I ask. He smirks and nods.

"Don't cum yet," he demands.

I stop moving my fingers and and about to bring my fingers to my mouth but he grabs my wrist. He pulls my fingers to his own mouth and sucks. I am so preoccupied with watching him lick the juices off of my fingers that I don't realize his other hand is moving up my thighs.
Suddenly, I feel his long fingers plunge into me. I gasp and nearly scream as he thrusts them in. I moan and gasp and arch my back up and down. It only took a few good thrusts to send me over the edge.
"Oh yes! Fuck!" I screamed.
His fingers rode out my climax until I was finally done.
I was still panting from the excitement when he moved to his knees.
"Oh god! Mads...do-" I began but subtly let out a moan instead of continuing as his tongue worked its way around my opening.

"God that feels good!" I gasp.

My hands roam to his hair, pulling slightly then pushing.

Once he was done cleaning me up, he wiped mouth and began to stand up.

"Tonight...you should meet me by the gazebo. I'll sneak you away, we can spend all night together," He said.
I groaned.

"Why do you do this to me?" I chuckled as I sat up and began looking for my clothes.
"Because I love to hear you moan," He said with a smirk.

Why can't I stay here forever?