Chapter 10

In the middle of the night I woke up needing to go to the toilet.  I crept out of my tent and checked the sky.  "Oh great I thought, "full moon! " I checked my surroundings and found no  evidence of vampires or werewolves so scurried into the bushes. I had just pulled up my panties when I felt a pair of strong arms embrace my waist.  Then the person spoke, it was Luke and he said "sorry I just can't help myself" I said "what? " and before I knew it Luke bit me on the neck!  I fell unconscious and the only thing I sensed was a desperate thirst for blood!

Meanwhile, back at camp Luke sat down looking over my unconscious body and his mind was full of regret. As he sat there staring, the other werewolves and vampires returned and changed back into a normal form.  They rushed over to Luke and asked "what the hell happened? " Luke ,sounding depressed, said "I accidentally bit Sheridan ". Calum's face was furious,  he grabbed Luke and they started fighting. Ashlee separated them and Savanah took Calum away from them to cool down.  Luke fell to the floor on his knees and trying to fight of tears said "first my parents and now Sheridan, why do I even serve a purpose in this world? Sheridan was like no other girls, she was brave and had a calming influence and the only person who really understood me" Ashlee sat down next to him and said "first of all, she's not dead, she's just unconscious and second of all, do you really think Sheridan would want to see you like this?" He replied "I guess not, I need to suck it up and find that damned potion! "

I finally woke up and when I was fully conscious I found myself in a tent that did not look like mine. I turned over and saw Luke asleep next to me.  I sat up and looked at my arms - they had turned pale like his. Then I recalled what had happened during the night.  I felt my neck with my hand - the imprint of the bite was still there. Luke woke up and saw that I was awake - he hugged me and said how sorry he was, then stared at my skin and looked me in the eyes.  He spoke slowly "your skin has turned pale and your eyes are -red! " I was shocked and I said sarcastically "oh great what now?".Luke looked thoughtful and said "hey hang on, you can help us defeat the bloodthirsty Rothchesters "I then asked "how?" and he said "because you're a vampire now you dumbo! "It started to make sense so I felt a little calmer. Suddenly we heard people outside and we crawled out of our tent. Luke called out to others "guess who's back?"Everyone turned their heads in shock and shouted "SHERIDAN" and gave me the biggest hug ever. They all looked me up and down to make sure I was ok and said as one "she's a vampire now! "Luke said "I know but hey, she can help us defeat those darned royals".The gang exchanged glances and said "ok I guess your'e right".

As we packed our things and had breakfast Calum went over to Luke and said "I'm sorry about earlier".I overheard and said "what was that? " but Calum looked at the ground and said "oh nothing for you to worry about".After that akward incident we decided to take off to find and kill the Rothchesters, however, Michael explained why there was no way he could kill Amy. He said "she would never have agreed to any of this, she hated her parents'idea of turning people into vampires".