Chapter 13-Don't Do this to me Nick NO!!!!

The picture explains it all!!!
Song--Faded by Alan Walker
(hear the song while reading this chapter it really goes well!)

<----Judy's POV---->

Every thought that was in my head went away.. All the thoughts that said I would make it back home safely with Nick and the others..just disappeared as I face the horror of a near fading Nick lying below me. With savage predators surrounding him.. I am really surprised they are not killing him. Is it the fact that he is a predator? I will never know... I don't want to leave him

I do the only thing that pops into my mind..

S h o o t . . . . . T h e m. . . . .

of course with the cure bullets though. I then proceed grab my gun aim and shoot.

I start doing it quicker as I see predators each falling down.

I hear a faint voice that says " J-judy... C-carrots please stop and leave..!"

Did he not understand that I could not! Under any circumstances leave him?

"NO Nick I can't leave you!"

"J-Judy this is your last chance to leave get help f-from our-r r team and come back for me.." he says with a voice starting to lose its normality.

"No Nick I can't and won't LET YOU GO SAVAGE!" I yell back making sure the predators around me don't pounce.

"O-o my god Judy leave Please I am trying so hard to safe you!"

"B-but I can't Nick! You need to leave with me!" I yell but greeted with sharp teeth in front of my face. I jump out of the way break the glass of a building and into a building I go.

I quickly get up on my feet then gasping for air as I was truly frightened. I run to the broken window to see if I can find Nick. I look and finally spot him....The predator who is tearing his clothes apart and has those crazy neon emerald eyes. UGH why was Nick a savage now it was all my fault thinking it was going to be a piece of cake to just heal a WHOLE city!?

Now because of me my partner is turning into a savage and who knows i-.......What if he forgets me?

No no that won't happen he will remember me..

He then spots me and I quickly try to duck. When I finally dare to look at him he is still staring at me but does nothing to advanced.

I then see a predator come out of all the rest only he is not on four legs like the rest but instead walking on two legs and a calm posture. He proceeds to advance on Nick. I am so tempted to jump out and just-just GAH I WISH I COULD FIX ALL OF THIS AND MAKE ALL THIS PAIN STOP!

I surprisingly manage to maintain my position and watch and see what they do to my partner.

<----Nick's POV---->

It was all a blur..All of it

All I could honestly remember was feeling a splash on my neck and then my eyes started to blur. I saw Carrots panicking and I really felt bad. I then told her to get away, but being the Carrots she is....she wouldn't go away. Honestly I felt flattered that she would want to stay with me..th-that she would want to die with me.

Of course I wouldn't be that selfish and let Carrots die just for me. I remember throwing Carrots with all my strength unto a eighteen wheeler.

She then started arguing with me...th-then she almost died.....I SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED HER!

Thank the LORD SHE HAS POWERFUL LEGS......

The last thing I remember is Carrots going inside the building and looking back at me then...