Chapter 10-Going to Savage City

<----Jack's POV---->

So it is time isn't in?

The day we go to Savage City...to save my people. I can hardly wait!

Today Nick, Judy, and I go to the helicopter and we will be in the  which is just outside the city.

The place where we are landing have all the materials need for the mission. The only thing we needed to take were ourselves and the cure "bullets". Should hopefully be easy enough right?

NOPE!!!!!!

Why would it not be? Because the one bring the helicopter over here and is also in the mission is Scarlet...

It's not that I hate her.....I LOVED her..that is until she...she...Told me she found someone else..

I really don't know what to think...she said she loved me but if she did why would she do something like this to me?

That's enough to think about...I should really head over.My things are all ready to go and all...I just hope Nick and Judy remembered their things.

Well time to go.

Good bye Hotel nice seeing ya.

<----At the ZPD---->

Jack--You two have EVERYTHING?

Judy--Yup

Nick--yeah

Jack--Good good we should be leaving in about 10min.

Nick--Soooo.....Jack is this helicopter a FIRST CLASS OR EVEN BETTER A GUCCI HELICOPTER!!!

Jack--Um...first class no it is a military helicopter and there is no Gucci things in there.

Nick--Darn it..

Judy--Uh Nick you really can be a butthead sometimes

Jack--Well will you look at that there is the helicopter

Judy--YES! I am so excited!

Jack--I am glad to see you are Judy

*Judy blushes a little*

Nick--Anyway time to head over..

*Helicopter lands*