Chapter 18- What have they done to you?

YOUNGBLOOD- listen to it peeps
————————————————————————
We were here in front of the door that led to the lab...I was having mixed emotions...I want to see Nick, I'm nervous, what if he's...?
No...I need to complete this mission...
NOW
I slowly pushed the door open..to my surprise the security wasn't high here.

None of us were making a sound just moving..
In the facility there were two doors, one that read lab and the other Cells.
I looked over at Jack and he just nodded..which was the confirmation I needed. I then immediately went through the Cell door and to my surprise the cells were empty, I then proceeded to looking around and nothing....

"Judy here take this" Scarlet then handed Jack and I a walki pawki.
"We'll cover more ground like this" Scarlet has a point so we then proceeded to search around.

Quite a few minutes passed and I still hadn't found anything.....

"Judy..."
It was Scarlet...
"Yes copy" I respond immediately.

"I'm going to send you coordinates and you have to get here fast..." Scarlet responded in a hushed tone.

I then Proceeded to follow the coordinates that Scarlet sent me.

When I finally got there Jack and Scarlet were looking at a probably tinted window..

When I finally reached them myself I saw...them....hundreds of predators that were savage....they all had collars...

"Why aren't they attacking each other..?" Jack questioned...

"See those collars?"
"I bet that has something to do with it" Scarlet responded...

This place whatever it was looked like a mini urban city...I then thought Nick might be around here...

"Oh my god...." Scarlet whispered..
"What is it Scarlet?!" I asked in a hushed tone...
"Look over there...." She said in quite a nervous tone...

I look over and see....

"Nick.!?"

————————————————————————

OOF