And now he leaves

You woke up the next morning to a brutal awakening.

"You know (name) is going to pretty upset that you're leaving" you heard Edward's voice in the living room downstairs

You immediately made your way down the stairs to see who he was talking to.

Altair, Edward and Ezio stood in the living room along with Connor and (bf/n) in the recliner watching Netflix and Desmond stretched across the couch.

"Who's leaving?" You asked

Altair spoke "me"

You turned with a slight bit of shock already knowing it showed on your face.

You let out a big sigh "are you coming back?"

He walked over to you and hugged you "to be honest I don't know"

You hugged him tight before looking up at him "well, I'm gonna miss you " 

A small smile appeared on his lips before he tilted his head down to kiss you.

He pulled away and hugged you one more time before leaving with Ezio following behind him, you knew this was going to be strange without him here.

"It kills me when you stick your bottom lip out like that" Desmond looked at you from the couch

You glared and got a little sensitive "well you're gonna die anyways!"

Then you ran up the stairs and slammed your door.

"What did I say?"

Edward let out a sigh at the same time as Connor.

"She's just upset that Altair is leaving" Connor stated

Edward walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of grey goose off the fridge.

Your best friend sighed as she stood up "alcohol doesn't solve everything Edward, I'll deal with this"

After storming up to your room you had plopped onto your bed with your face buried into the pillows, a few minutes later someone knocked on the door.

"What?" You rolled onto your back and yelled

(Bf/n) walked in, shutting the door behind her and sat down on the bed before laying back with her feet hanging off

"Wanna go do something? Like just me and you?"

You sat up and looked at her "I dunno"

She groaned and sat back up "C'mon (name) don't let Altair leaving bum you out, he'll come back"

"We hope" you muttered

"(Name), are you up there?" Ezio's voice was getting louder as he walked up the stairs before he knocked

Your bestie looked at you with a cheesy grin

You heard Edward groan from behind the door "LASS yer killin' us, come out and have a drink!"

Your best friend groaned in return and threw the door open "I told you already you damn pirate! Alcohol isn't the answer"

You smiled and laughed as he glared back at her while Ezio walked passed the two only to snake his arm around you.

"How about me and you go out to the pool?" Ezio asked you

"I'd want to change " you said

"You do that. I'll grab drinks " he said and proceeded out

Edward grinned and threw his hands up then ran down stairs "yes! Pool party!"