Visiting The Children

Harry and George had grown so much. Now we could tell them apart in size though, seeing how Harry seemed a little bigger than his younger brother. Elizabeth left for  ride before we arrived so we must wait for her, though once word of our arrival reached her she would rush to our side.

Harry stood on his own, meddling with his fathers riding boots while my beloved baby George sat in my lap. "You should not coddle him. He is almost a year old, too old for him to act as though he just came out of your womb. Let me see the him." Henry ordered as he reached for George, who cared very little of who held him.

"Papa..mama. I'm here." Elizabeth cheered as she ran to hug me, intentionally skipping over her father. "No hug for me my precious jewel?" Henry questioned. Lizzie took one glance at her brother in his arms and crossed her arms over her chest. "You look like you have as much as you can carry." She sassed. "Your highness, that is no way to speak to the king." Lady Bryan scolded.

She reached out to grab her, but I stopped her. "Leave us, Lady Bryan. Now Lizzie you cannot sass you father because you are jealous of your brothers." I advised. "George and Harry always get the special attention and I am nothing, but a girl. Lady Mistleton told Lady Grethel that now that papa has three sons I will never be queen. Everyone use to bow to me like I was you mama. They treated me like I was to be the next queen.  Now they bow to Harry and tilt their heads to me. Lady Mistleton  even even threatened to hit me if I miss treated little Fitzroy.