Edward Fitzroy

Anne 

The child has been moved away from his mother to Hatfield, home to my royal children. He has began to show his features and a see no trace of Henry in him. His eyes mirrors that of the King though, so his traits are argued to favor his mother. 

"Darling do you wish to accompany me to welcome Lord Fitzroy to his new home." Henry questioned, attempting to hold my hand. I glared towards the window. Outside I saw people gathering to say their farewells as if the little boy were their prince leaving to never be seen again. "Why must I endure this pain. The pain having to see your son welcomed as a prince of my own kingdom? Why do yo ask me to perform such acts as seeing off your son?" I questioned as the child's wet nurse carried him into the carriage. "Anne, Jane is gone. My son deserves to know some of his relatives and since you urged me to banished his mother and family then he shall grow with his brothers and sister. Maybe it is you who must know some pain as Jane must know because she will never get to see her child again. Maybe I should banish you from our children's lives, see how you like it. " Henry defended. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics. 

"Fine banish me Henry. I least I will no they are well cared for. Lizzie already disdains you, why not let the boys grow to resent you as well. Take a mistress, it can do me no harm. You kept your promise about Jane--yes, but your son is still--

"My son is nothing but mere lord. He can do our son no harm. I was you who said he should stay with Lizzie, Harry, and George." Henry explained.  He was right, this was a losing fight. Fitzroy would grow to love his brothers and he would be their friend. Though Lizzie wasn't too please to know you must share her household with yet another brother. 

"No one pays any attention to me anymore, Mama. They all watch the twins and listen to the baby talk of infants. It's like they've forgot that I am the Princess Royal, not Harry. And now papa says I am to share my servants with another babe. A male babe, Jane Seymour's son--my half brother. I need space your Majesty. I beg you to please find me a new home, where I am the highest in rank, not Harry. I used to dine at the front of table and now a must seat the second seat closet to the dais, because Harry is the prince of wales. The important child at Hatfield, a title he took from me. I wish to move to Pembroke castle to study my lessons and live. Please consider my heeds and tell papa of them too," Elizabeth complained in her last letter.

"Lizzie needs to understand that her new household will take some time to form. She gets her impatience from yo, I fear." Henry assumed.

"She does not wish to come second to yet another male child. She misses the way things use to be before her brothers moved to Hatfield, even mentioned that she might even come to court to live and not visit." 

"Edward will come after her in rank, she knows this. But so be it, if my jewel wishes to move to Pembroke castle then she shall do so. Now come we must go visit the children...