11: Skeletons in My Closet

I wasn't thinking and I'm not in the proper headspace. Next thing I know I was drinking beer with Paul in his pad. I was just feeling things. I am broken and shattered to pieces. Seeing Timmy with Corinne and how perfect they looked together felt like I've been stabbed several times in the heart.

I wanted to numb the pain. I tried to drink my tears away but I just ended up getting tipsy.

Paul's left arm was already on my left shoulder. He placed his beer on the coffee table and faced me.

I stared at him. I knew that this will happen the moment I entered his place. We were alone and he caught me in a vulnerable state. Was he taking advantage of me?

He took my bottle of beer and placed it beside his beer on the coffee table.

He playfully touched my shoulder down to my arm. Intentionally pulling the strap of my bra from my shoulders. "Oops." He said as he started kissing my ears.

"Is this okay?" He asked in between licks.

I could only moan. It's too late to give consent.

He laid me on the sofa as he unbuttons my dress. He continued kissing my neck and my collar bone teasing me just enough to make me go crazy. His hands were all over me and I was already enjoying the moment.

We were drunk and I was desperate. I wanted to forget but I'm just hurting myself more.

"Bring me to your bed." I told him.

Paul carried me to his bed and stripped me naked. I did everything he asked me to do and he rewarded me handsomely.

"You don't seem to be crying in pain anymore." He said.

I was writhing in pleasure.

"Shut up and fuck me." I told him.

"As you wish." He said as he tied me up in his bed.

On the surface, Paul seems to be the kind gentleman everyone likes and admires. He was a model student and was brought up by loving parents. A good brother to JEYS and a loyal partner to Grace.

However, I met Paul at a time when he was lonely and vulnerable.

We were two lonely people who wanted to forget.

I always have the craziest times whenever I hang out with him. With me, he can be himself and away from what people expect of him. They didn't know this side of him. Rough but submissive, generous and a freak in the sheets.

I guess, that's why we get along. I can be anyone I want to be with him. Wild, fun, and other things. Only a handful of people know this side of me. Only Brenth, Jasper, and him. Timmy could have learned this part of me if he'd only chosen me.

With Paul, I didn't have to be careful. He doesn't see me as fragile as Hero, Timmy, or Arnold thinks I do. I can bare myself with him and he accepts me. He actually doesn't care at all because we're just friends who casually enjoy these benefits.

One thing I enjoy when I hang out with him is that I don't have to pretend or act a certain way. I can have sex with him and I don't need to worry about how it meant to him or what it meant to me. I didn't have to update him with my life and he doesn't have to do the same. I don't have any inhibitions when we're in bed. Sex is just sex and we can go back to our normal lives after that.

***

After two weeks, Arnold went home from his business trip and just learned about what happened in the hospital. He was worried sick about me.