13: Choices

I don't want to admit it but I think it's only fair that I be true to myself.

At first, I hated how I did everything to be with Brenth again. It was in Arnold's expense that I am now back in his arms even if it was only for one day.

It felt like a dream. I was in his car again and he really avoided fast food drive-thrus because he hated the smell of his car when we used to eat inside.

The splurge he did to buy me clothes no matter how skimpy they are. How he took care of me when we were pretending to be together again. How we spent vacations as thrifty as we could be because we were only students then. Now, he is spoiling with me with things he can provide for me. No matter how wrong it felt afterwards.

At first, I resent this ludicrous request. But his kisses are bolder now. His touch has longing. We aren't even scared of pregnancy scares anymore.

I know that this pretend relationship has a trial period but being with him and having this experience makes me wonder how it would feel like if we got back together.

On our second round, Brenth didn't have to ask for it. I gave him what he wants and gave in to him.

I must be really crazy. I let him fuck me several times and in every climax he made me promise to let him come back in my life.

***

My excuse not to go home at the Two-Storey lasted me a week. A week to make the hickeys go away. Arnold would frequently call me and send me video clips on how much he misses me. Brenth on the other hand would often find an excuse to bump into me. 

It was hard. Keeping a secret relationship with my real boyfriend and becoming friends with benefits again with Brenth. 

Arnold fetched me at my parents' house and hugged me right away. "I missed you, baby." He said as he kissed my hair. 

"I missed you too." I said as I hugged him back. 

Arnold prepared something special as we arrived at the Two-Storey. 

"What's this, babe?" I asked Arnold as I saw the living room filled with red and pink rose petals. 

 "This is me saying I love you to my girlfriend." He said as he leads me to the dining table.

"You don't have to do this." I told him. 

 "I don't have to but I want to." 

"I didn't know my boyfriend is a romantic."

"My girlfriend deserves the best." He responded. 

 I was surprised that he prepared our lunch. He always prepares our lunch but this time, he cooked our favorite dishes. 

"Baabeeee.." It's the sweetest gesture. 

He blushed.

"You woke up early and prepared all this?" 

"It's the least that I could do for my girl."

It's my turn to blush this time. "I haven't even prepared my gift for you." I pouted a little. 

"The day has just started, babe." 

"Still... I want to thank you for this." I told him as I grab his hand and squeezed it.

I had mixed feelings when I saw Arnold again. He exerts the most effort in everything. It's clear that his love language is service.