Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I sat on my counter with my legs crossed as Daniel was taking a shower, I laid my head on the mirror and sighed and looked at him in the corner of my eye. He didn’t say anything, so I sighed louder slamming my hands on the counter. I heard his chuckle as he turned off the water and turned towards me, I tried not to get distracted from the water dripping on his chest. I bit my lip and shook my head from the dirty thoughts going through my mind, I smiled at him and crossed my arms as he got out and wrapped a towel around his body. 

"What do you have planned today?" I said as I watch him run his hands through his wet tasseled hair. “Hannah is supposed to drop off Nathan in a hour or so." he said. I nodded and sighed again, he looked at me and raised an eye brow." Yes Madi what is it?" he said standing right in front of me putting his hands on both sides of me. 

"I was hoping. Well you know I have no plans today, that I don’t know maybe." I started but he cut me off "Cut to chase." he said snapping his fingers." Can I meet him?" I said giving him a big smile, he looked at me for a while opened his mouth and paused. I put my head down already knowing his answer, I sighed but he lifted my head up. " Yes you can meet him." He said giving me a quick kiss on the lips and un-doing his towel and threw it on me. "Asshole." I muttered throwing the towel down, I look towards the door and see a glance of his butt " Heard that.' he said laughing.

I opened the door holding a big bag of snacks, movies, and board games. “Honey I’m home I singed closing the door with my foot, I set the big bag down on the kitchen table just as Daniel came from his room. "What's all that stuff?" he said looking inside the bag and pulling out cookies. "  " Just a few things, I thought Nathan would like." I said smiling at him, I pulled out Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., and pulling out juice boxes. I look up and see Daniel staring at me with a smile on his face, " What?" I said feeling my cheeks heat up. He walked over to me and put his hand on my cheek  "I'm so lucky to have you in my life." he said as his lips met mine. Just as we pulled apart the doorbell ringed, I clapped my hands excited " He's here." I said about to walk to the door but Daniel's hand stopped me.

"Maybe you should wait here until Hannah leaves, you're still a student." He said slightly frowning I stopped in my tracts and felt realization; I nodded and grabbed my purse and my stuff and went to his room and closed the door. I heard the door open, then talking a few minutes has passed until I heard an exchange of goodbyes and the door closed and the alarm turn on. I opened the door and checked in the living room and see Daniel waving his hand over. I nodded and walked in the room and see a little boy on the couch with a little truck in his hands, Daniel touched his head and the little boy looked up at him.

'Hey buddy, this is Madison, say hi." Nathan looked at me for a second and studied me for a while then a smile popped on his face. " Hi, do you know how to play cars?" he said putting his toy truck in my face I nodded and smiled at him, " I do, do you wanna play?" I said grabbing the red little car from the table as Nathan nodded.

(Daniel's POV)

I smiled as I walked into the kitchen leaving Madison and Nathan playing cars, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I look my phone and see my brother Zack calling.

"What's up man?" I said opening the fridge and grabbing a soda.

"I screwed up so much." Zack said over the phone, I leaned against the counter, "What do you mean, what’s going on?"

"We need to talk." he said I was about to answer back but he cut me off.

" It's about Hannah and Nathan.” he said and I cut him off " What about them, man what happened?" I said waiting for him to reply it was a silent for a few seconds and he answered back.

"Nathan is not your son, he's mine."