Chapter 6

I set my bag down and put my headphones in and turned on Justin Timberlake.I leaned my head on my hand and watched outside of the window until I felt a hand on my arm. I looked up and see Jace smiling at me taking his seat next to me, I gave him a smile back and took my headphones out of my ear just as the bell ringed.

"Good afternoon class lets start with a new lesson!" The teacher said pulling the screen down, I look over to Jace seeing him writing something down, I looked around the class and see everybody dozing off I felt a nudge I looked at Jace and see he's smiling pointing down. I looked down and see a more in front of me.

"'Thinking about me again (;'
I shook my head with a smile and picked up my pen and wrote him back.

'Looks like you caught me (; ' I slid the note to him and see him smirk as he wrote something down hesitating as he passed it back to me.

'It's okay I was thinking about you too..' I looked at the note and looked at it no winky or smily face, I glanced up at Jace and see him studying me. I looked back down at the note and picked up my pen then set it back down. Jace grabbed the note and crumbled it up, I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow, he nodded his head to the teacher, I look in the front of the class and see she keeps glancing at us.

I looked back at Jace, and gave him a smile, he returned it back as we paid back attention to the lesson.

"Alright guys don't forget to do your homework no excuses." She said as the bell ringed, I picked my bag up as Jace and I walked out of the class to our next classes.

"Finally the day is over." I said opening my locker with Jace beside me.

"Lucky you, I still have football practice." He said

"And it's going to be horrible we are conditioning extra because of a dumb freshman." Zack said crossing his arms.

"Well lets get this over with, see you guys tomorrow." Justin said waving and walking away with the guys. I look at Lauren and see her watching Kevin, she turned to me and gave me a wave and a wink. She ran up to Kevin and grabbed his hand as the walked away together.

I shook my head and grabbed my keys and walked to my car, I grabbed my phone and started texting Daniel.

"Come over later? (:"

I set my phone down and started driving down the road to my house, as I pulled in the driveway my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the message.

"I"ll be over in a hour."

I smiled to myself and grabbed my stuff and went inside, I went straight up to my room and hopped in the shower. I changed into a sweatshirt and some Nike shorts, I tied my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone just as the bell ringed, I walked down the stairs to the door and opened it.

I look up and see Daniel standing there with his arms crossed, I opened the door for him to walk in.

"Hey.." I said closing the door, but he already turned the corner into the living room. I sighed and walked in the room and see him standing up facing away from me.

"Okay look let me explain." I said but lips were on my mouth, the kiss was rough but it started to get softer. He pulled away and his lips went to my ear.

" You are mine." He said kissing me on my neck tightening his hold on me. His hand went up my sweatshirt resting in between my breast " I don't like this guy, I don't like him around you, or even touching you." He said as his hand trailed down my stomach and around my torso. He starting kissing up my neck to my lips, I leant my head to the side resting my hands on his arms.

"I don't want to see what I saw today again, you are driving me crazy." He said looking into my eyes he was about to kiss me but I pulled back.

"Is that why you didn't meet me for lunch?" I said crossing my arms, I saw his face changed but he quickly hid it.

"No." He said looking at me, I raised an eyebrow and he scratched his head

"Well where were you?"

"I was having lunch with Hannah and Nathan" he said after awhile.

Authors note

Sorry guys for a short chapter the other chapter will hopefully be up tomorrow! I've been so busy the past 3 weeks!