Chapter 10

I looked at Daniel and looked at Hannah and I looked away from them.
He lied to me he could've told me he was meeting her. I shook my head at my thoughts and walked up and ordered my food, after everybody has their food we all got in a booth and started eating. I kept glancing over to Daniel and see him looking at me , I felt my phone buzzed and I look down and see his name on my phone.

"Meet me in the bathroom I"ll explain everything."

I look at Daniel and nodded, I saw him excuse his self and walked down the hall, I waited a few seconds and turned my ringer on.

"I"ll be right back guys my mom is calling." I said holding my phone up they all nodded and continued their conversation. I walked down the hall into the family bathroom I knocked and the door opened and a hand pulled me in.

"I wasn't planning on meeting her for lunch but she had to talk to me about Nathan." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me close, I looked down at the ground as his hand pulled my chin up.

"Talk to me Madi" he said with a slight frown, I looked up at him and said "You should've told me but I find out this way..." I said crossing my arms he nods and says "I know I should've told you when I found out she wanted to talk to me, I'm sorry beautiful." He said caressing my cheek. I looked up at him and gave him a slight smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"You better get back before she starts worrying." I said kissing him one more last time he nodded and kissed me again and walked to the door. "See you after school." He said and I nodded as he walked out. I waited a minute and pulled out my phone and placed it against my ear walking out of the room, I stopped a couple feet away from the table "okay love you mom bye." I said hanging up the phone and sitting back down.I look and see Daniel and Hannah are gone,"Y'all ready to go?" Zack said throwing away our trash, everybody nodded and stood up.

"Back to hell." Lauren said.

I get home and set my bag down and changed into tights and a t-shirt I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs to get a snack. I close the fridge just as the doorbell ringed I walked to the door and see Daniel standing there with a smile on his face. I gave him a smile and let him in, I walked back to the kitchen and looked at him."Do you want anything?" He nodded and said "You."

I looked at him and see him smirking, he walked around the counter and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started kissing down my neck and his hand running down my back to my ass.
"I'm sorry." He said kissing me on my sweet spot which made me groan. "I already forgave you." I said kissing him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I said pulling back he looked at me for a split second thinking. "Not right now I have something else in mind" he said grabbing my hips and picking me up and running up to my room.

"Now that was fun" I said straddling him as I bent down and kissed him.
"Wanna talk about it now." I said and he nodded wrapping his arm around my waist as he sat up leaving me on his lap.

"We just talked about how I'm going to pay child support and splitting the custody, but you wanna know a weird thing." He said and I nodded.

"When I asked about getting a paternity test she got all defensive and saying I'm the only one she slept with back then." He said which made me raise an eyebrow.

"Why would she get so defensive about that if it's your child?" I said crossing my arms, he looked at me and shrugged.

"That's a million dollar question." He said kissing me on the forehead.

(Zack's POV (Daniel's brother) )

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I said looking at Hannah she gave me a smile and sat down on the couch.

"What ever do you mean Zack? She said sitting down a little boy on her lap.

"Is he mine?" I said looking straight at her I saw her look at the little boy and back at me.

"Yes he is yours."