Chapter 1

Senior year is going by fast,so much has happened the past three years. The whole Andy situation then Kaylee moving to England. I should not worry at all this year, just focus on graduation and my future with Daniel. There's nothing that can stop us.

I headed to my locker, and see Lauren at her locker.

"Hey girl!" I said as I put my combination in and placed my books in the locker.

"Hey, the guys should be here in a second" she said as I closed my locker and see the Zack and Justin with a smirk on their face.

"Hey girls"Justin said tossing his football in his hand.

"Hey Justin and Zack." I said leaning on my locker.

"So I heard there's going to be a new kid tomorrow." Lauren said.

"Is she hot?"Justin said smirking

"It's a guy." She said laughing.

"You mean Jace Wright?" Kevin said walking up to us, he gave Lauren a kiss and gave me a hug and did a handshake to the guys.

"You heard of him?" Justin said

"Yeah, Coach kept talking about him he's supposed to be the all star quarterback in his state."

"Dang man, will he be at practice tonight?"

"Yeah he was coming to school today but he thought it would be better tomorrow."

"Will he be with us tonight?" I said

"Fridays after practice?"Justin said checking his phone.

"Sounds good." I said and everybody nods and agreed.

"Shoot guys better get to class see y'all later" everybody exchanged goodbyes and went their separate ways.Lauren hooked her arm in mine as we walked to class.

I dropped Lauren off at her house and headed to mine, I pulled in my driveway and turned off the car and got out. I unlocked the door and stepped in "anyone home?" Nothing of course.. I closed and lock the door behind me and walked upstairs, I set my phone on my bed and put my bag in the chair. I heard my phone buzz and see Daniels name pop up.

"Rain check on dinner?"

I stared at the message no reason why or anything, I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

"Sure, no problem."I said a a few seconds later my phone buzz again.

"I"ll stop by later tonight, love you." I messaged him back and threw my phone back down. I looked at the clock and see I have a hour left till practice is over, I hopped in the shower and grabbed a pair of khaki short shorts and a black vneck, I grabbed my blank sandals and slipped them on. I reapplied my makeup and straight ironed my hair, I look at the clock and I have ten minutes to make it there. I grabbed my purse,phone and car keys and jogged down the stairs. I opened the door and locked it and got in the car and drove to the restaurant.

"Oh there she is"Zack said standing up and pulling me to the table, everybody said Hi as I passed them we walked towards the end of the table and see a unfamiliar face, he has black jet hair with green eyes his face had a tan glow, he was wearing a black tight shirt that showed off his muscles, with khaki pants. He looked me up and down and flashed his smile,

"Looks like we're matching" I said laughing sitting across from him.

"I guess we are, who wore it better?" He said laughing.

"I'm Madison, and you are" I said holding my hand across the table, he took it and his hand felt warm

"Jace" he said smiling at me, "Well nice to meet you Jace!" I said smiling at him one more time and picking up my menu, I could still feel his eyes on me but I brushed it off.

"Dude that play you did -" Kevin said as I glanced at Lauren and we shared the same look,it's going to be a long night.

"It was nice meeting you Madison." Jace said walking me to my car, I looked up at him and see him smiling.

"It was nice meeting you too Jace, maybe we"ll have some classes together." I said giving a smile.

"It would be nice knowing one beautiful girl in my class." He said leaning against my car.

"Smooth talker I see" I said looking him up and down, he chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Well I try, so can I have your number?" He said flashing his smile, I crossed my arms and took a step beck and looked him up and down. He looked his self up and down and slightly grinned.

"Sure why not." I said laughing I grabbed his phone and typed my number in.

"Cool so I"ll see you tomorrow?" He said opening my door so I can get in, I slid in the car and turn towards him.

"Yeah goodnight." I said smiling at him, he gave me a smile and said " Goodnight Madison." I closed my door and turned my car on, I pulled out of the parking lot and took the road that led me home.

"Incoming call"

I looked down at the screen and a see someone calling,I pressed the green button on my steering wheel.

"Hello?" I said a chuckled came from the other line.

"Okay just making sure you didn't give me a fake number." He said as I laughed.

"Nah I wouldn't do that." I said

"Okay good well goodnight... Again." He said

"Night Jace." I said pressing the end button. I shook my head and continued my way home. I pulled in the driveway and see my moms car, I smiled to myself and turned of the ignition and grabbed my purse and got out of the car and headed inside.

"Madison is that you?" I heard my mothers yell.

"Yeah it's me!" I said I walked in kitchen and see my mom eating I walk up to her and kissed her cheek.

"How was school?"She said looking up at me.

"Eh it was fine.." I said leaning on the counter, I felt her eyes on me which made me look up.

"Is everything okay with you and Daniel?"

"Yeah...we're fine."I said looking down at my hands.

"Madison, what happened." My mom said setting her drink down, I looked up at her and I was about to say something but the door bell ringed.

"That's Daniel." I said standing up, my mom nodded and put her plate in the sink kissed me on the forehead and walked upstairs.

"Tell him I said hello" she said walking, I walked to the door and open it and see him standing there looking at his shoes.

"Hey what's wrong?" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him inside, he looked at me and closed the door and pulled me in the living room.He sat us on the couch and looked at me then hesitated, I grabbed both of his hands and squeezed them.

"Remember the woman this morning?" He said looking at me as I nodded.

"Hannah is my ex girlfriend from high school."he said watching me very carefully I nodded and raised my eyebrow at him.

"Okay, and.." I said as he let go of my hands and stood up and walked towards the window and stared out. I stood up and walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You can tell me anything." I said as he turned around and wrapped his arms around me he placed his head on top of my head. I laid my head on his chest and heard him trying to calm his heartbeat.

"Hannah has a son..." He said I leaned back from him a bit to see his face, it's white as snow. I saw his mouth open then close again.

"and it's mine."