Chapter 14

Jessica's eyes showed fear while tears were streaming down her face. Her hands were tied behind her back and there was bandana that covered her mouth and was tied around her face. Her loud whimpering made 4 of my friends awake. Someone was behind Jessica and pushed her into the room where she stumbled and almost landed on her face. 

"Don't mention anything to any of them," a voice hissed then closed the door and I heard the clicking of the lock.

Everyone regained conciousness as Jessica sat crossed legged in leaned in one corner of the room. 

"Where are we?" Chad asked grogilly I could tell he hasn't registered the unpleasant sight of this black stale room.

Jessica saw us awake and she tried her best to scream and we all turned our attention to us.

"Jessica!" Nana gasped.

Jessica cried while shooking her head. 

"Fuck! We're hostages!" Bryan screamed he threw his head back and struggled at the tightness of the rope that they tied with our hands.

"We have to get out of here," Keith said.

"As if that wasn't obvious," I muttered under my breath.

"Let us out!" Bryan yelled while kicking his feet in the air.

"This is all my fault!" Chad excalaimed.

"Looks it's no one's fault. We have to get out of here or someone is going to end up dead," I told them.

They all nodded in agreement. It was frustrating to know that we could do nothing to escape this somewhat death sentence. All of us were completely drained with enrgy of screaming of threats to the people who kidnapped us. Well we knew first of all it was all Chad's dad so we kept on looking at the door wishing it would open but nothing happened. Bryan looked paler than ever and he was sweating bullets. Nana was crying like a little child and bowed her head down. Keith was panting and was also sweating bullets. Chad seemed to have that glare glued to his face while he was looking up the ceiling and was breathing heavily. Jessica finally gave up and seemed asleep. While I was looking around for some things that would help our escape but the room was mostly dark so I couldn't clearly see everything. There were no windows and it seemed like we were located underground. All five of us were formed in a circle with one yellow light glowing on top of the center of us. Jessica was near Nana who still was unconcious. Suddenly the door opened and everyone eyes shot to the door and glared at the blinding light that was first seen. Then the person came into view and it was Charles and two of his 'hired' men.

"Dad! What the hell are you doing?!" Chad asked glaring at his father.

Charles smiled pleasantly at six wounded and battered and extremely hungry teenagers. 

"Well you're looking wonderful tonight," Charles said ignoring his son's outrage.

"Charles let us go! You can't do this!" I said.

Charles looked at me like I was insane when in truth it was him who was insane.

"Let you go? But the fun has just started Britney. I don't want you to tell your mom everything that my disgraceful nephew (referring to Keith) has just told you. I love your mother very much Britney and I would do everything to keep her," Charles said excatly looking like a twisted criminal.

"Fuck you!" I screamed.

Charles clasped his hands together happily.

"Anyway I just came here to tell you that you will be having a special visitor tomorrow and well you can't eat anything but you can drink water....one bottle per breakfast, lunch and dinner," his tone told me that he was planning on keeping us for a while.