Chapter 12

I stopped walking once I was in front of Keith's loft door. I banged my fist in his door not minding how painful it was to my knuckles. Keith opened the door and was surprised to see me. I directly went in without an invitation and I faced him with my arms crossed.

"You thought I wouldn't find out Keith?!" I hissed.

He looked at me in a confused expression and scratched the back of his head.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"The bet, which Chad lost 2 fucking years ago. What made you think that you had the right to make Chad do those things?!" I burted out letting all the frustration I had.

He looked at me with sad and longing eyes.

"If only you knew the real reason," Keith said as he looked down.

"Keith, I thought you liked me but you had to know that letting Chad do those things would hurt me too," I said my voice more calmly.

"But I tried to make things alright. Britney since now you know the truth...well half of it...do you love Chad again?" he asked.

KEITH'S POV

I wanted her to say no. I wanted her to say that she loved me but there was no stopping her. Her eyes told me that she loved him. Very much. And of course she hates me now more than ever.

"It's none of your bussiness. You think you made everything alright?! Keith, Jessica can never face Chad straightly again because of you! What the hell did you set right?!" she said as fury began to be visible in her voice.

"Don't you get it?! I did this all for you! I knew you still loved Chad so I had to find a way to break off their engagement! I wanted you to be with Chad! If only you knew how much I l loved you! I did things to Jessica that I'm not proud of because I wanted you and Chad to end up together since you truly love each other very much. And of course I knew that you would hate me forever. Two years ago whenever you and Chad would hang out and I would occassionally see you two hanging out. I'd be so jealous becuase only Chad can truly bring out your warm smile. I missed seeing that! I missed seeing you happy since the only time I saw you that way was two years ago! So there!" I said as I took a deep breath.

I prayed that Britney would understand this. Instead she slapped me hard in my left cheek and I gasped when she suddenly hugged me.

"Idiot. You didn't have to do all these!" she said as she buried her face deep into the side of my neck.

"You're wrong I have too," I said as my heart rate began to beat in a faster pace when I realized how close we were.

"Are you that dense?Me and Chad can't be together anymore since were already half siblings. Haven't you thought of this first before pulling that stupid stunt with Jessica?" those words would have meant to come out harshly but she spoke to me gently. I was surprised. Back to the topic, of course I knew this but Britney still hadn't know the secret between me and Chad's dad. The favor I did for him. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to let Britney know the truth about Chad's dad. How sick and evil he was because of love.