New home.

I don't own Naruto. That is all.

*********************************************************************************************************************

(Mona)

I hate change. Change is an awful thing that ruins amazing things. Yet here I was going through a HUGE change in life. with the rest of my clan slaughtered other than Liyla-sensei, we have to find a new home so we could protect ourselves. To be honest I couldn't care that we were moving, cause it was way to painful to see the memories of the past, but because of my clans kekkei genkai not only did we have to move but now we also had to wear masks since our kekkei genkai can never be turned off. sometime Kyōsei-tekina ai can be a real pain in the ass if you ask me. stupid kekkei genkai.

so now here we are walking down a god damn road to what ever city Liyla-sensei has decided to go to, with dumb masks on our faces. Well I have a dumb mask, anyway. Because liyla-sensei was only half of the family with the other half outsider then her kekkei genkai didn't work unless fer full face was exposed, while my kekkei genkai works even with my mask just on a smaller scale. Totally unfair. So i have to wear a mask that covers my face completely and she only has to wear a stupid half mask that she can get away with looking normal. I hate her sometimes. At least the mask I'm wearing will block most of my powers. Course it wad flipping expensive as hell to get a mask made out of Kirai.

As we walked a bird flew above us staring as we walked the same way as it. It landed on the branch ahead of us and just sat there watching. It made me feel like a freak. I hate when people stare at me. Damn bird. The road finally lead to a set of gates where two men sat dozing in and out staring out at the sky. wow this village has such great protection. god their gonna get killed just sitting there. Finally we stood in front of them yet they didn't even seem to notice us.

"Hey." Liyla-sensei started "Are you okay?"

all they did was continue to sit there and sleep or day dream.

"Mona, wake them up." Liyla-sensei's voice was serious meaning she wanted me to take my mask off.

"Why can't you do it? their closer to your age."

"yes, that's why. Your to young so they will have to leave you alone." her arms crossed over her chest.

" Fuck"

leaning over them I slipped my mask off. They started to stir instantly. they still didn't wake up though. damn it. 

"Hey, it's not wise to sleep on the job." I said shaking them. My voice seemed so full of emotion without the mask on. Damn mask. They instantly woke up. as soon as their eyes hit my face they were standing up in shock, eyes huge. sighing I looked at them with disappointment. Slipping my mask back on I slid back behind sensei so they wouldn't stare at me anymore.

"We would like to speak to the hokage if that is permitted." Her voice shocked them back into reality.

Idiots. God I hope sensei wasn't seriously considering living here. It didn't look bad but I had a feeling all of them were complete Idiots. As the buffoons stuttered on a man with silver hair and a mask covering half of his face came along. at least he didn't look like an idiot. At the sight before him he stopped and gave a questioning look towards me and sensei. hmmmm.....

"May I help you two?" He didn't sound like an idiot.

"Yes, we were wanting to see the hokage if that was okay." such a suck up.

"Hmmmm...... I guess it's okay. But that one over there might not be aloud." He said pointing at me. ass hole.

 "And why is that?" Sensei's voice was filled with anger and made me want to smirk. They kept this up and they would be in a world of hurt. A flash of concern crossed the masked mans face before it settled back down for a smile. Before he could answer and dig himself a deeper grave, I cut him off.