New Powers ?!!?

Its me, Bali. Sorry for not updating in week I was upset wen someone called my story Sloppy (but a in A WOSE Way) Also ALSHIA IS NOT a MARY SUE if YOU THINK SHE IS THEN TELL ME WHHHHHYYY!

Oh and my DA is Bloodsoakedballerina if you want to look. Dont say anything offensive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness, sadness, pain, all swirling in a torrent of pain.

I woke up my small room after passing out again, the smell of gasoline weighed heavy in my nose. I was different now. Maybe a monster. Yes, a mosnter.

A grin spread across my face and I got of of bed and put on my new dress. Waking downstairs a saw my mother. She pull her fist in her hip and glared.

"Where were you late at night?" She asked.

"Being beaten up by the big mall gang." I lied, not willing to mention my fire super powers.

"That sucks." She said sadly

I said yes, and ate the eggs she had placed in the table. To me amusement, the fork began to get red in my hands They were pretty good but I had somethin g I wanted to do. See my powers.

After breakfast, I left and house and went behind the house discover the monster I had become. Hikari was already waiting for me.

"Okay, let me go first." I said and the tips of my hair burst in to flames. I spun as fast as I could and suddenly my tutu caught on fire but the dress was unharmed.

"Wow." Hikari said ice blue eyes widening.

"Maybe I can do more." I wondered and looked hard at the brick wall. Then fire spewed from my eyes!

I smiled, feeling confident in my abilities.

Still smelling the gas i wondered if my body oil was replaced wit gas.

I rubbed my hand on the blackened brick and then forced, and the wall caught fire.

We both stared in awe at the burring wall and laughed. "now I want to try" Hikari said and held her hand and cold air came rushing out if her hands and hit the wall. Then waved her arm and a raging blizzard raged in to the allyway.

Then she closed and eyes and opened them her eyes glowed blue and then a giant wolf made out of a swirling ice storm appreared in front of her.

"I think I should start calling myself Yuki (A/N: Yuki means snow in Japanese)." She said.

"It fits more than Hikari." I said smiling.

Wanna come inside "I asked"

Yuki said yes, and we left back into the apartment. When we got to my apartment, "Hi," My mom chirped and we said "Hi" back and walked into my upstairs room.

"Now. I said, jumping into my bed and Yuki took my fuzzy red desk chair.

"I think its time we show our new powers off. Its time to break into Arkham Asylum."