Dryed her bloody tears

The bus driver growled and kicked me off, speeding away promptly afterward leaving me to walk the rest of the way back.

My apartment wasn't anything grand. The lobby was painted off white with the same color tiles and plants everywhere. It was basically a waiting room. I got into the elevator and pressed for the 15th floor.

My own apartment was nothing fantastic either. Mostly a living room, kitchen, and two bedrooms. My mother was bent over the stove, hair tangled and disheveled.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" She asked tired

"Awful." I told her, slinging my backpack into the couch.

"Why?" She turned to me, eyeing over my frowning face.

"Everyone hates me." I growled, keeping at least one person, in the back of my mind.

My mom frowned sympathetically and gave me a hug. "I'm really sorry everything went so badly hooney. But keep your heads up, tomorrow will be better

I broke the hug, sadly lumbering to the couch and sitting down. I turned on the tv and the first thing I saw was a news story:

The Riddler was foiled once again by the Batman. Early this morning the Monroe family was kidnapped and trapped in an abandoned shack on the edge of the city. Bombs were wired to each wall and only deactivated by five riddles. Luckily no harm came to the Monroe family as the Batman interviewed before harm could fall on the family. The Riddled was soon after arrested and charged with attempted manslaughter. He was quoted saying "I'll try again."

I huffed, turned off the TV. Damn the meda, always making ajok e of the freaks and glorifying that grown man jumping around in bat pajamas.

Angrily I left te room and went up the stairs to my own room. With a sigh, I sat at my desk and opened my laptop. After logging in I clicked on the internet icon and typed the address of my favorite site: . It's a site where you can watch videos and chat with friends. When the website popped up, it displayed a maroon site with light brown text. On top was some large white text reading "Chat!" and a smiley face beside it. Below were two smaller light brown options. Watch vidos and Chat with friends.

I watched a documentary about a homonext struggle with a guy who crised the hole time.

"Stop crying this isn't even sad." I typing.

"Nah, it is. They do to so much stuff and everyone was mean to them." That person types.

"Pppppft :((((((( i went through a to." I typed

"My life is shit." I countineusd

"Image in not being able to met your dad because the city won't let you know the truuth."

"I can't they said and left the chat room.

I growled and picked up my pin to call Hikari

"Hellos." A small voice on the line squeaked.

"It's me." I bellowed over the phone.

"Ho." She chirped into the phone.

Are you on chat happy? (Tm)

"No."

"Well get on. We can hang out."

"I got hw. Maybe tomorrow we can go to the mall?"

I lit up with happyness and said yes to her perposeal.

"Yes! As long as we go to hot topic (tm)! I need to get new Adventure Time (tm) A/N if you don't know what tm means it is trade mark. I want to put it because i was told you can get sued and I don't want to get sued!)

"Ghhhhh!" Hikari cheered. "But wait the big mall gang hangs out at mall! The last time I was theref the y beat me with sticks.

"Don' worry. I am a littttttle insane. They won f**** with me."

"Thanks you're so sugoi!" (AN: that means cool in Japan)