What is and Isn't

Weleft hot topic and went to the food cort to talk bout our lives

"I hate when mom doesnt understand me. i want to meet my father and she does not understand why!"

I explained to Hikari spitefully and slurped on my Starbucks latte'.

Hikari nodded wordless and took a big bite of her hand burger. "Its sad she dosent understand you! My parents are like this. I tell mom about how sad i am all the time and she says "get over it. And then my dad leaves a lot. I wish thing we're good again." Hikari looked short and craned her nech down.

i watched her with sadness.

"Nothing will get better right?"

Hikari said nothing to me. "No, it wont she said.

I hugged her and we stayed in silence for a few minutes.

Then... they came. Kaylee was the first. She walk up to us and sat down. She was pale brown with murky green eyes and a skinny blue dress

"HEEY," Kaylee urged while she sat down.

"Your new!" She declares slamming her fist on the cold dark table.

I glared dagers at her. "What'd do want?" I snared and yelled at her.

She. stood, her. ground.

"To meet you she sang," suddenly her gang was at her sides.

All the girls surrounded us smiling. "Alishia you are pretty cool and you should hang ot wit us. But Hikari is fudging not. So we can hang but Hikari is llllllllllaaaaaammmmme."

"Ya I'm new but Hikari's been around" Alishia grabbed onto Hikari's hand for support.

"You shouldn't hang out with her"

"Why the h $! not?" (censored b/c my moms here)

"she isn't cool like we are"

I was so angry and I could tell that other people were glaring at Hikari too

"Listen you shouldn't drag people down because they are different. It's really mean and it hurts feelings, and you're just a bully using bully tactics to further your bully gain. you think you are so much better to leave such mean comments and act like you are popular because you have a popular youtube account but you aren't ok. Hikari is rREAlly smart and she has a heart of gold. We both have twisted souls that you can never understand. Life is hard and your a bully. Leave"

They got so mad that when they got up they threw a chair. It was a big chair.

Kaylee flashed a glare and in moment it was gone. She smiled at me.

"That's what I want to hear, take ships (A/N: that's a curse word.)

"Cool."

I cocked my head to da side in confusion.

"You think that's cool!"

"It proves you can be cool." She delcared

Hikari glared back. "Is this a trick?"

Kaylee sat down and her henchmen filled in the gap. "Do you want to find out?"

"Hang with us you two

"It will be sweet!"

I learned to Hikari "dont worry i got a knife in my pocket. ill stab them if they hurt us."

Hikari's eyes flashed in tarror and got cloudy. "I'm scared."

"Dont be. I'm crazy."

Kaylee got up and told her crowd to walk on. "We will go to an abandon KFC where are scrert hideout is. If you go without scarring off. You'll have an easy time in school."

I smile at Kaylee. "Deal."

Kaylee's group was the largest I ever walked with and we left the mall. Hikari was shaking heavily.

"Joe, is your bF really cheeting on you?"

"Yeah, I hate him now."

when we got to the KFC, the moon hugged the sky low and Hikari's pale skin reflected in the moonlight. We pushed the door open and the girls blocked the way out!

"What is this?" I said. K

Hickory fell to her knees "it a trap!"

Kaylee got siniter "yeah!"

I got my knife and pointed it at her. She ran at me with effort yanking my knife form me and holding it to my neck. "Attack!" She yelled and her crowded jumped on Hikari and Hikari. I see one punch her and punch her in the face and she cried and stugggled under the girls wait.

there was a crack and Hikari's nose gusheed with red liquid and it was painfully turned sidewas. She sobbed hard and they punched hard, leaving her mouth a bloody mess.

"NOOOOOOOO." I screamed when they kicked her. One took a scarf and wraed it around her neck. And pulled. Hikari kept citing and her tears mixed with her blood. Then they got the hammer. And she stopped crying.

the popular girls pushed her lifeless body over and looks at me. Kaylee pressed the kifes against me neck and slit. I got up, feelings the warm sensation of then red liquid I knew so well.

Then I feel. Kaylee got to her knees and ran the kifes against my skin and it was peeled from my body. I screamed and told her to stop, but she would not. I looks and the exposed muscles and torn off skin and a laughed.

"Do your wrost."

Then they took a hammer to my teeth and busted them out. Pain shredded up my mouth I bleed everywhere. i was getting faint. Then they jammed them knifs into my eyes, effortlessly scooping out my eyes.

Then I got hammer and it just went black and I felt nothing. I was dead to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FOUR HOURS LATER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sccreamed when I woke up

"Im dead though" I was shocked.

I looked down and screeched again. There was blood all over my clothes and face. I got lipstick as red as blood and the tips of my hair was on fire but it didnt hurt. There was bloood everywhere s. It was really cool. My hair was dyed by blood so now it looked like more red.

I was...

THE FLAMING BALLERINA!

Hikaru groaned and I gasped. Her skin glittered like snow and ice and she looked like a dark princess. Her orbs were crystal clear like ice and she had icikles on her fingers instead of fingernails.

"where are we"

"you have finally awoken"

There was a voice that sounded really deep and menacing but I wasnt scared. He looked dangerous but not as dangerous as me.

"what did you do"

"I brought you to life with the Lassarous Pit (A/N: sorry I don't know how to spell it)

"why?"

I could tell he was really moved

"I saw how you stood up to those girls at the mall and I was moved by what you said. You are right hey were bad peoplE. I want you to kill them I will train you"

Yuki hasped "but who are you"

"I am Rash alGoul"