IN to the Ocean

HEEEY I HAVE 3 CHPS ALREDY SO IM POSTING NOOOOW!!!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M HERE AGIN WITH MORE CHRONIC RAVEN! WAT GON HAPPEN NEXT? FIND OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW :PPPPPPPPPPP

"Go ahead, dunno why you'd want to hang out with me." I said, taking a bite of my burger.

"Well, you seem pretty cool. And I like how you dress a lot. I wish I was allowed to dress like that. She invited herself to sit down with food.

"Besides you're new to Goatham aren't you? It's a daunting place to move to so I thought you might need help." She added.

"Not really, I used to live her till I was three. It's almost like being back home!" i said.

"Oh wow, I've lived here my whole life and something tells me I won't be leaving anytime soon." She laughed lightly.

I leaned in slowly. There weren't many people I would spill my guts to about what I was going to tell her, but she seemed trustworthy enough to know my personal motivation for coming to Gotham.

"You know, my father is in Arkham Asylum right now."

Her blue eyes widened in shock. I nodded, not showing my hint of pride in that fact.

"I want to meet him while I'm here. Yeah, it sounds awful, but there's a certain good to insanity and I just want to know who he is after all this time."

She gave me and uneasy look. "I hope you learn about him then."

I found out a lot about my only friend in 30 minutes. Her name was Hikari Jones. She wanted to be a computer Technician Technical Technician. Yuki was beaten by her parents and saw her brother get stabbed, and she had three dogs.

Soon enough we had lost track of time and when the bell rang for the end of class, all the bright eyed cartels were now tired, irritable, and slinking onto the busses. Saying goodbye to Hikari, I joined them.

The bus was filled with loud, screaming kids and paper airplanes everywhere in the sky. I slumped back into my seat and put my earbuds in, turning on my iPod, I chose the song Into the Ocean by Blue October Whenever I run into a new problem I pick a song fit it. In this case i felt like I can relate to the lead singer, Gerard Way as he sung about wanted to escape, wanting to get away.

I wanna swim away but don't know how. Sometimes it feel just like I'm falling in the ocean.

My vision soon went as the music grew softer. I was falling in a black abyss called sleep.

I awoke with a start as the bus ran over a pothole which grabbed my attention. We were on a familiar street- my street. And my apartment was vanishing into the distance. Hauling ass, I got up and walled down the wallway.

"Stop." I screamedp, as I reaching the driver. He shot me an annoyed look.

"You missed my stop". I huffed.