To the maaaaall!!!!!!

I hung up the phone and looms down the stains where my mother was macking the table

"Hellloo" mom said and I say don negs to here.

"Tell me about me father" I demanded

Momther looked sadly at me and sat down, pushing a pan of spaghetti in my way. Eat she said.

i b uried my fork in the spagetii and brought it to my face tacking a bite. Quickly.

Please, I said through the food. You ow me an explanation. Who is my father.

Mom sat down and sighed at me, sighing knowingly.

"I used to work for the Gotham corgi police as a detective. My first major outing was to find a criminal, a man named Sam De'Alexander who everyone told me to be careful about. But I found him and I found out a loved him so I saved him front the police and we started dating.

Everything was great until one day I found out he was Sam, the Glassblower, an insane man. He hit me over the head many times with a glass rod and left. My friends arrested him and I found out later a was pregnant with yoou!"

I sat and awe with my spaghetti. My father was really cool. "I want to meet him." I shouted.

"No," Mom screamed at me.

"Im going to meet him I sat and whooshed up the sitars.

I didnt do my homework, i was too fuging (A/N Mom told me not to swear at all. Not even a sensor, soo I made up a word.) I just got back on Chathappy and talked more. Until I was plunged back into the abyss that is sleep.

The next day was not good either, but I didnt pay as much time to it, even the mindless cattle. Me and Hikari was going to them mall after school.

After school my and Hikari went to the mall. Goatham mall was huge and sparkling with many different stores and lots of people shopping. When we pasted American eagle(A/N I found out i don need to put tm in. I would fix it for the last chp but Im to lazy.), I put my middle finger up at the PEople inside and me and Hikari ran before they noticed.

We went to hot topic and i had Hikari try on corsets and skull dresses. I bought hair dye and new black and white dresses for Hikari. Then we saw dressed that would chage out lives forevea

"Woe." Hikari said eyes wide as as wide two canyns stretching across the red horizon.

Then she spun and looked at me in the face. "This is so me" tsge chocked.

Teh dress was cuuuuuuute :3 it was pure wite and lace flowers, and bleing skulls also wite lace. The net, bottom had lace snoflacks like a internal sownstorm.

i smiled and pulled out another dress for myself. It was black with red glitter pattern and black lace. That was bleding skulls. the net was black and reeeed and like a tutu!!!!!! Perfect for me because I !!!!!

Like ballet.

"Im going to buy these for us I decided a loud."

"How???" She shouted.

"Money." I said, pulling out my black and red pentagon wallet and handed and money to the gothic clerk.

"Hey Alishia, Yuki. asked

"What?"

"Can we were them now?" She said over the twenty fun pilots playing the store.

YES

We went to the dressings room and I put on the dress. I looked like i was in fire in the flashing black and red dress and a ballerina as well. i looked at meself a little longer. Thinking "hey im wearing this from noow on."

I jazed out and found Hikari standin there wit a wite and blue (A/N its blue too.) dress making her look like a freezing dancer.