a new beging

HIIIIII EVERYONE BALI HERE PLZ ENOJY THE STORY. IT WILL BE GOD. AND REIVE PLZ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were thousands of teens that moved across the country every year to start over, to wipe the slate clean and let bygones be bygones. I was among those who weren't going to get that privilege. Already I knew from the endless repetition of moving how this would play out. I wasn't getting a second chance, because I was different. My name is Alishia Ceehorze' De'Alexander.

A new day, a new school, a new city. Friday, Pine lawn high school, Gotham if you were interested. The world spun around me the kids in the school yard all began to bleed. They were all the same. And me, I stuck out like a sore thub.

I had glossy black hair which poured down my back in satin curtainsthere were also striking scarlet steaks running up and down from my roots to my tips. My tank toop was almost as red as my hair. It was my favorite top because it had a fishnet bottom. I wore a black, pooffy army jacket and black leather pants which faded to red and then fishnets. Over it all i wore neon green suspenders.

All girls around me all giggled in passing and the boys where much the same. Until the bell rang with it's ear splitting scream. Suddenly like clockworp all the cattle lined up for the slaughter as they filed into Pinelawn high. As expected, I was the last one in. By the time I had gotten through the double doors, everyone has vanished into the classrooms leaving me to fend for myself.

I got out my schedule:

1st hour- AP English Mr. Hardy Room 34.

That was on this floor thank hew. (That mean H&%& ) A/N

I had no difficulty finding it, but the moment I did, everybody stared at me as a entered the room.

"Are you Miss De' Alexander?" Mr. Hardy asks, oblivious to the glares i was getting.

He was a short, bright eyed man who wore corduroy pants and a blue button down shirt. Nothing interesting.

"Yeah." I said plainly, trying to migrate to a nearby seat.

"Then let's all get to know Miss Alishia!" He chirped.

"Alishia, Im going to have you sit down at each desk and introduce yourself personally."

I shot him an 'Are you fucking kidding look' and he just smiled and gestured to a brown haired girl sitting in the desk closest to me. Angrily isat down next to her.

"You don't want to waste your time talking to me right? Just get it over with funka.:

She shrunk away a little, but finally got the guts to say something. "What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?"

"Read at the library." I responded..

All the sudden she looked gleeful

"Really? I love going there too! What kind of booook do you like?

I pushed myself up from the desk and moved on to the next desk.

"Favorite singer?" They asked with the same disinterest as the last.

Pink i say

"Cool! She's the inspiration behind a lot of my music. P!nk's a bit of an idol to me,'

I got up and moved on. The rest was pretty much the same damn thing.

Favorite color.

Favorite subject.

Preference in significant other.

Favorite season.

And on and on and on.

There were so goddamn boring. I could already tell they were beginning to turn on me. The day was getting worse by the moment.

Classes were a boatload of shit. Nothing interesting no one even gave me a chance. Like in all my other schools in every other city, I was an outcast, doomed to walk the halls alone. At least lunch was the last stop before leaving this hell for day. As predicated I sat alone or at least it started out that way.

"Excuse, I don't have anywhere else to sit. Do you mind if a sit with you?" She asked.

I turned with a glare to drive her off. But she was different than I expected. The girl had pure blue eyes and dim ivory skin. Her hair was in blonde ringlets which framed her face very well. She was an outlier like me. I could feel it in my brans.