Chapter eighteen

// This chapter is unproofread. Shall be amend when I have the time. 

Enjoy reading! <3 \\

Chapter 18

Yes, I was sweating. My palms were sweating, my insides were churning and my brain didn’t processed.

Of course with all the billion and one questions rushing through in and out of my head, I couldn’t even answer one of them: What is he going to tell you? Is he going to ask about your sudden actions last time? Is he going to ask me why was I avoiding him? Is he going to ask me what’s up with me lately? Is he going to come to my house and torture me, which I am hoping not but there’s a huge possibility that he might but yes I’m still hoping he won’t? Is he still oblivious about my feelings? Am I blushing?

Urgh! And the list goes on ‘til down!

I know! Even I couldn’t comprehend!

Just as I was about to close my locker, someone popped from nowhere and my free hand immediately flew straight to my chest – heart – and tried to manage it.

Hey! I’m done with the shock. It’s just that my heart couldn’t sit still. I mean, it couldn’t really sit still because you know – I’d be dead if that thing happens. But yeah, it couldn’t just stop beating so fast. Hey, asthmatic person here! My heart is under arrest in no time.

“You scared the living sh¡t out of me!” I gasped.

“And now, you’re talking to me! Here, I thought you were thinking of me as no one but a ghost.”

“I wouldn’t do that.” I feigned concerned.

“You know, I’ve been noticing something…” he said.

“Share! Oh, wait! Hold that thought. I’m going to talk to Beth for a sec.” I reasoned out. But as I was about to walk and head over Beth and Mel, a familiar fingers snaked towards my wrist making every inch of that part burned.

“Don’t go anywhere now, Jo. We seriously have to talk some sh¡ts. You can’t just run after what had happen last time. It was disturbing… what you’re doing.”

“Oh, okay.” I said.

Can’t save my äss now, huh?

“What is it you want to tell me?” I asked him.

“Actually, that’s another book… I’m going to turn to another book and solve the problem of this one.”

“Look, Andee… I’m not going to talk about what had happen in the clinic.” I said, finally.

“So, you’re going to ignore the fact that we had kissed?”

“Fück no! That kiss meant something!” I retorted. Andee’s face softened and the moment I realized why, it was because of my stupid mouth and uncooperative brain.

“Not that silly way of special. I mean, yeah, it’s special and it was amazing but no, you and I can’t kiss. Even though we’d kissed. Now, I’m starting to talk nonsense and this might be creeping you out. So I’ll shut up now… But of course I wont ignore the fact that we had kissed so it’s cool and yeah, I’ll shut up now. Like now.”

Fück, I’m screwed.

Kissed, for pete’s sake!” Andee exclaimed.

Just as I thought that he’d yell and chop me into pieces, he look at me and shook his head, he placed his palms down like a beggar and dramatically jerked his hips to a side and said, “Pay up miss. The kiss costs big time.”