Chapter twenty

// This chapter is not proofread.

Excuse the spaces and grammars.

Enjoy reading anywaysss! \\

Chapter Twenty

Joey Lerman

        Silence buried the three of us alive. No one dared to speak. And there's a big fat chance for me to start the conversation.

        The silence was dreary thick that you can hardly cut it with a knife. It engulfed the room, us. It was suffocating, really.

        No one really dared to speak. So I asked the question. Again.

        "What did you said?" I asked flatly. I swear, I won't repeat the question again.

        I was starting to get impatient and Andee seemed to noticed it.

        "Joey... please listen to me." he said slowly.

        What am I? Five?

        "My ears are all yours." I said with venom clearly hissing out.

        "I— I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry I kept it all hidden from you. I only did it to be close to you. Yeah, fück, I'm selfish. But I didnt regret a thing or two. In fact I felt blessed. I carried this fücking problem with me and I deserved it. It was my karma. And I am one hundred percent guilty. Because I— I love you... I love you Joey. When we were kids until now. And it's only building more and more as time pass by."

        I was speechless. That long? My throat felt dry. My tongue got twisted. And my brain couldn't comprehend any longer.

        He loves me?

        I cant think straight though.

        He loves me.

        I need some space. The information was too much for me to even handle.

        He loves me.

        I get it. I know he loves me. So, shut up brain!

        He loves me.

        And those were the words that seemed to stamp in my brain.

        And in my heart.

        I love you, too.

        "Get— get the fück out of my house."

        Before I do something... bad. But not regretful.

        "Joey please... don't do this."

        "Give me— give me some time to think. Please." I demanded firmly.

        The hesitation were clearly plastered on Andee's face. It was heart breaking.

        But yes, I need some space. And time to think. Alone.

        Andee left the apartment.

        "Ellis... please leave me alone for an hour or so?"