Chapter twenty nine

// Here's the chapter before (finally) the epilogue or chapter thirty.

Thank you for you guys (my new friends) for being there to support this not-so good book. But hey! Who cares? Thank youuuuu!

Anyways, enjoy this short chapter like you always do, I guess. xx \\

Chapter Twenty Nine

Joey Lerman

        "Oh, come on!" I groaned as I blew an air upward, causing the loose strands of my hair to rise momentarily.

        Guess what's pissing me early in the morning?

        It was my stupid car. Again.

        I was not planning to go to school today. I'm going to see Andee off. Though it was still sad to remind myself on and on again, Andee did sure promised me he'd call me time after time.

        Were running late now actually. Andee left the house early since he went home to grab his stuff and finally bidding his mom goodbye. And... I woke late. Another of that. Oops.

        "You really should get a new car." Ellis mumbled, sounding almost as bored as my ass.

        Her elbow was resting on the window of my car and her index and middle fingers were playing her beautiful lips. I groaned before looking at her disapprovingly. "Stop telling me that over and over again. Seriously. I get it the first and the second time."

        She paused for a while. We shared intimate gazes. I shook my head before glancing on the pedals. "You really should get a new car."

        What. The. Actual. Fuck. Ellis.

        I glared at her and she shot her eyebrow. "What?" She asked innocently.

        "Fuck you." I muttered before the ignition fell alive. Holy shit! At last! Hallelujah.

        "Drive! We might miss Andee's plane." She said. "He'll kill us both if we don't see him off by then."

        "Fine fine." I rolled my eyes. This was one thing I hated if I'm alone with this chick. She procrastinate so much.

        Like this one, I was driving after two minutes. Keyword— two fucking minutes. She said, "Can you drive any faster?"

        "Cant. Speed limits."

        And we were silent again. But then again her annoyance triggered once again. "Can your car go any faster?"

        I glared at her for a short while, "Shut up or I'll stab you with a spoon."

        "I cant wait to die!" She sang sarcastically. Seriously, that moment, I wanted to stab her with million spoons. I swear, I could stab her with it.

        Few minutes after, "Get rid of this." She grunted, slightly pounding his fist on my car. "Hey. Hey! What are you doing?!" I shrieked.

        "Get. Rid. Of. This. Car!" She said as she hit my car. I repeat, my fucking Car.

        Mine.

        "Alright! Goodness! Just stop it already!" I swear I'm going crayzey!

        "When?" She stopped.

        "I'll ask my parents for money alright?" I sighed defeatingly. There's no getting away from this.