Chapter 4

Hannah took me everywhere. However, when it got kind of dark outside she started rushing me. We were at a nice club, and stopped dancing for a drink.

"Hannah, I had my doubts but this is really nice."I laughed. Hannah raised an eyebrow and put her hand on my shoulder to tell me something, but spaced out when she saw her watch.

"Ally its almost 11 we gotta get back to the dorm" she grabbed my hand.

"Hannah are you serious? I thought we were gonna stay out a little later."

"No, believe me you don't want to be late."

"Late for what?" I was confused what would I be late for? Curfew wasn't till 12:30 on Saturdays. She grabbed her purse and stumbled a little in her heels for the door. She ran to the car and opened the door. She motioned me to hurry up.

Hannah jerked the gas pedal and raced down to the University at what felt like 90 miles per hour.

"Hannah chill," I told her." this is becoming unnecessary"

She swung into the parkway and rushed me out the car door.  She unlocked the dorm room and snatched it open pulled me in and sat in the den chair to take a breath. I stood there and starred at her.

"Oh Ally go touch up" she said in a surprise.

"Am I missing something?"I said walking back slowly. She got up and dragged me to the bathroom and took the powder brush and brushed it along my face. She took my curly hair and swifted it the right way .I just rolled my eyes.

At that same moment our dorm bell was rung. Someone was at the door.

I walked toward the door when Hannah grabbed my wrist once again.

"I'll get that," she smiled gigantically. "You stand right here. And look hot."

She positioned me in front of the door just a few steps back  and opened the door so I could see my surprise....