Chapter 1

"So, what did you want to do tomorrow?" Hannah swung her long hair to glance at me while she was in the driving seat.

"I don't know I wasn't really planning on anything other than chilling in the dorm" I smiled.

"No, dude it's your 18 there's no way, we need to do something this time. We aren't spending your birthday studying again," Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Girl, you know college is hard. I can't afford to mess up my grades. I'm trying to get into medical school."

"No you NEED to loosen up." Hannah stopped at the first red light."Life isn't all about school."

"whatever." I glanced at the radio....I thought I heard my song. I looked at Hann who grinned at me in silence. We both turned to look at the radio. Before I could twist the volume knob to blast the car Hannah did it for me. Three words.

Glad. You. Came.

(It's my song)

The light changed green and we were in the zone. We sang along and danced in the small space. We knew every word. The Wanted was surprisingly my type of band. Don't get me wrong I totally love drake and my rappers but this boy band was different.

By the time the song was over we were at our stop, our University. I don't know about Hannah but I was about to hit the hay. Yeah, it was only six pm but I woke up at four AM this morning. Walking into my dorm room I threw off my shoes and went straight for my bed.