Chapter 7

****

My point of view

****

"hey sorry about that" Siva started.

"We've just talked it over and decided we're going to stay a little longer to celebrate Ally's birthday." Nathan sang.

"You guys wouldn't happen to have any..." Tom started.

Hannah held up a bottle, "drinks?"

"Read my mind," Tom came.

"pick your choice, wine cooler or beer" Hannah motioned the others" ya"ll can grab one too"

"Thanks, "they all went for one.

Nathan looked at me in a worried look. Then when he saw me look at him he melted into a smile.

We all got a seat and sat down. It got quiet and kind of awkward. The awk might have been in my head though. I looked at Hannah, no one was drinking yet.

"So, um ill take the first drink "Tom held up his drink and chugged. Wow that was easier that I thought.

"Me too," Hannah began next. Oh no. This wasn't gonna be good. Hannah stopped when she realized she was half way done and looked at me. I gave her a 'what the heck are u doin' look.

"I'm a profession." She came and whispered to me, "I know what I'm doing."

Great, there goes our well thought out plan. soon the rest of the boys began to drink.

I had my drink in my hands, open but I didn't drink one sip. Neither did Nathan, who was across the room and at that moment glanced at me.

"I know you drink, what's wrong?"I asked from across the room.

"I don't know, I don't feel like getting drunk right now. "He told looking around.

"Me neither" I said watching Hannah get her second drink.

He walked over next to me "I'll take a sip if you take a sip" he challenged, trying to take my hand without spilling it.

"Ok" I agreed and I drank alittle of my wine cooler. He smiled and took a sip of his. I smiled back and then totally blacked out. Whoa that wine cooler was good I took a huge gulp. And he paused for a second and took gulps also. I soon felt like I couldn't help myself it was soo weird yet interesting. Three stingy flavor turned sweet. The taste bounced off my taste buds and burned down my throat...........................hahaha kinda like a game. Yeah a game. Before I could get another Nathan had a second in his hand a cracked it open. I cracked another open and drank it. I tried to drink it slow. By this time the others are on their fourth and the security guard got bored and sat down and eventually fell asleep.

Hannah, with her fourth drink in her hand, walked into the living room and started dancing. By herself. Without music. She shook her hair and swung it around as if she were in a club. Yup she was officially drunk. However the weird thing was, Siva got up from his seat and danced with her. They looked like they were moving to pop music, wow he must have had more than Hannah I thought. But I spoke to soon because Jay, who busted out his ipod and headphones, joined them also. But he looked like he was dancing to rock and roll. He went overboard, swinging his hands in the air, his headphone cords flying. Wow I thought. He must have had twice as much as Siva.

I think I had my fourth drink by this time, maybe fifth I don't know. But what I do know is I seeing slomo and double.

"Ha that's so pretty" I said and then laughed.

"Ha-ha it is" Nathan came. He sat on my bed. "You know what that reminds me of?" he then laid back.

"What?" I asked lying back with him looking at the roof with him.

"the rainbow "he said. I began to laugh hard."haha" I laughed louder. So loud that Siva and Hannah stopped dancing together and Jay paused and took out his headphones.

"What's so funny "Nathan turned to me.

"Ha-ha......you're drunk "I taunted. Everyone else giggled the boys began laughing too.

"I am not" Nathan pouted.

"Yes you are" I sat up also.

"But, I'm not support to be drunk" Nathan was confused.

"Why not?"I got serious.

Nathan leaned toward me and looked around." That's a secret" he got happy.

"Yeah it is a secret" Tom laughed yelling from across the room.

Jay, who went back to dancing, pulled out his headphones once more in confusion"what" he said. Nathan pointed at Tom and Tom pointed at Nathan and they started cracking up.Jay went back to his music. Nathan leaned forward and fell on the floor, continuously laughing and started rolling on the floor. Tom went on to his knees and began smacking the floor laughing at the fact Nathan ate his fall.

"What's the secret?"I began to get jealous.

Nathan shook his head. Max went for another beer.

"wait what the secret? I wanna know" I whined.

Max sat back down and starred into space. Enjoying his drink.

Nathan just silently chuckled in the ground, rolling.

Tom got up and went for another but forgot where the drinks were placed. He yanked his head back and forth in bewilderment.

"WHAT" he yelled "WHAAAATTTTT"

This would definitely be a problem.