Chapter 11

Last night sort of went like that, I think. That wasn't the problem thought. It was just that my headache was slowly killing my insides. I sat back on my bed and nearly cried. Nathan, im guessing woke up, came out of the bathroom and helped me.

"You've never gotten drunk have you?" he laid me back and took off my heels.

"Not really" I whined. Wondering why he seemed alright.

"When you do it so much I doesn't seem that bad.... But it's the headaches isn't it?" he explained.

"Yeah," I agreed. He went in my kitchen and found me a bottle of water.

"This should help a little," he gave me.

Tom then woke up shaky as if he had a nightmare which woke Max up from the closet.

"Whoa, guys did we sleep over?" Max asked confused and stretching.

"I think we did Tom answered. "Man, we got to go before anyone else realizes we are here. Heyy Siva." Tom called out to the other room.

Hannah woke up confused "what?" she yelled and was followed with a loud, "whoa!" because the light from her window was shining directly on her.

As Hannah got up Siva awoke also, he was smiling as if he had a good dream but was rudely started when the sun was beaming in his face from the window.

"what's going on ,"Siva yelled." This isn't my bed."

"It's ok we just passed out at the girls' place" Nathan assured.

"Yes!" Hannah jumped "let's take pictures," she announced.

"Ok.. "Siva agreed.

"No ,no pictures" Max disapproved "no one can know we spend the night and plus...flash is too bright" he waved his hand that was hanging out the closet.

"Yeah guys just say your final goodbyes and we should go" Tom finished, obviously too lazy to get from under the table

Hannah hugged Siva and they said good bye. Tom and Max finally got up and told us goodbye, but Nathan didn't move.

"Nath come on we have to go.." Tom told.

"Let me just say bye to Ally," he turned and looked at me in my bed. While the boys got the security guard up and helped Jay up in the hallway.

" Good bye Ally," he said trying to hug me. I got up and he gave me a warm hug.. He then kissed me on my cheek and went for the door. Took one last look back and closed the door.

Hannah walked after them to lock the door and she looked at me. "Wow," she said. "Did you like your birthday?" she asked.

I first looked at her like she was crazy... then I thought to myself and laughed." I had a blast. Thank you Hannah" I hugged her. I love her so much.

But nothing had really changed, I probably was never going to see Nathan again. However That was one of the best nights of my life and that is all that counts. And plus, I still have Hannah.

My phone ring suddenly. The sound of Drake rapping, who I love, at the time made my ears die. "Turn that crap off!" Hannah yelled looking for a bottle of water. I answered the weird looking number to hear a familiar voice

"Ally is this you?" my heart dropped.

"Nathan?" my heart pounded.

"I found a number on a tissue in my pocket. I guess I asked for you number last night?" he laughed. I began remembering things clearer. Thinking of all the possibilities that can happen just from this phone call I couldn't put my words together properly but I knew just what to tell him.

"Nathan?" I said getting a little ahead of myself.

"Yeah," he answered.

"I'm glad you came."